ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Pouting Over Leaked Bracket

I love the fact that they are "investigating" this. They've probably assigned the same people who initially couldn't find the thousands of bogus classes held for UNC athletes and certified Rashad McCants as an authentic Dean's List scholar. In other words, don't hold your breath.

What a clown show. FIre the numbskull Emmert and maybe things will start to be handled in a competent way.

I love the fact that they are "investigating" this. They've probably assigned the same people who initially couldn't find the thousands of bogus classes held for UNC athletes and certified Rashad McCants as an authentic Dean's List scholar. In other words, don't hold your breath.

What a clown show. FIre the numbskull Emmert and maybe things will start to be handled in a competent way.

Boom goes the dynamite !

go get 'em MD !!!!

Judging from their investigatory prowess in recent high profile cases, the "leaker" is absolutely quaking in their boots. The NCAA is like an overweight athsmatic mall security guard wheezing while yelling "stop or I'll tell you to stop again." Unless they are investigating serious things like Cal's win totals.

It would be a really early Christmas in March if Emmert somehow gets struck by lightning during the annual Coack K knob polishing jamboree.

Release the full bracket for each region and then discuss the results. How did they actually believe it wouldn't leak out. They can't control anything they're involved with.

Are these the same lengths they go thru to ensure their members have classes for their "student" athletes to attend? I guess that answers that question

I think the person that leaked it was a committee member. The NCAA has employed some people that can't keep a secret and tell what they know.

Reactions: notelvis
they are going to look into their own leak? by all means. thanks for sharing this useless information with us ncaa.

crying over the prestige of the selection process, which they destroy themselves constantly and now they're crying because they want the secrecy to build their product for maximum money.

They get what they deserve. The NCAA/CBS tried to milk the unveiling of the brackets for all they're worth. It was almost as bad as "The Decision" in terms of wasting everyone's time.

Reactions: hotelblue
You'd have thought it was some American Idol finale. Just show the freaking bracket so we can all move on with our lives. None of us gave two craps about the opinions of a few guys who don't even watch college basketball.

Reactions: tbone.ky
We turned it off; I went outside and played basketball with the kids, so...

They've heard the backlash: do you all think they'll try this crap again next year? Or go back the old way? They've been completely ripped by everyone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT