ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft rounds 8+

Taj Gibson
I've been trying to justify picking him for the past 2 rounds. My problem is that at 32 he's probably only going to give you 3-4 good years. I really like his game, and he's the type of player that should help get KAT to the playoffs this year.

Reactions: Catzman
can't believe sam cassell fell to me. him and bob mcadoo will complete my bench. :cool2:

John Collins. @Nkycatfan17 otc
That's smart thinking. In-house tattoo artist.
CqgFvBHVUAAP9ge.jpg

It looks like I'm up. I've been needing to address two concerns with my team. I need some good backup bigs, and, since this is an imaginary league where games don't really count, I need a player with experience in playing games that don't really count.

I've got the perfect player to address both of those issues. Gorgui Dieng. He played 2 full seasons in college that don't really count. In addition to that he averages 10/8 and has a 16 PER, he was also top-20 in total rebounds in 2017. He's a solid backup big man, and all I'm looking for is a solid backup big at this point.

One other advantage to picking Dieng is that it gives me an excuse to post this gif.

Animation2.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: WildMoon
It looks like I'm up. I've been needing to address two concerns with my team. I need some good backup bigs, and, since this is an imaginary league where games don't really count, I need a player with experience in playing games that don't really count.

I've got the perfect player to address both of those issues. Gorgui Dieng. He played 2 full seasons in college that don't really count. In addition to that he averages 10/8 and has a 16 PER, he was also top-20 in total rebounds in 2017. He's a solid backup big man, and all I'm looking for is a solid backup big at this point.

One other advantage to picking Dieng is that it gives me an excuse to post this gif.

Animation2.gif
Trying to smooth things over with the BBN I see. There was a reason he fell this far. Lol

I was down to 2 players and you made the decision for me. Dieng was my first pick but my back up has a bright future. Im going with the Haitian Sensation Skal Labissier. I didnt see his name listed so I hope hes still free and that i dont make a mistake back to back. Good choice @gossie21

Reactions: WildMoon
Think BBN is up again...

We need another big. This guy can bang inside, and stretch out to the three point line.

At 21, he will continue to improve over these next 7 years.

Give us Domantis Sabonis.

Reactions: drcats2013

Animation2.gif
Points off for drafting a card, rookie move

Reactions: Aike
Trying to smooth things over with the BBN I see. There was a reason he fell this far. Lol
What reason would that be? He played 1 actual season for UofL and they lost to Morehead St that year, plus he went 0-3 against UK. That's mostly harmless.

This guy led UNC to their first legit(not counting refs) title since..... maybe ever. He's a prototypical wing player at 6'7", can hit the three, decent ball handling, decent defender and I think will only get better. I'll take Justin Jackson.

Animation2.gif
I was gonna pick him just so I could call him Gorky Dong.

The human victory cigar for the Gracey Gangstas is a young guy that missed most of last season because of a shoulder injury but in his rookie season he proved to be a lock down defender. In a few years he may be the best perimeter defender in the game. We all hate his college, but most on this board agreed that he would be a tremendous NBA player.

Justise Winslow.

I think this last pick has star potential, and that's exactly what you want in the final round.

Give me Baby Durant...Caris LeVert.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT