ADVERTISEMENT

National Semi-Finals Game Thread

Yeah right.

Neither side will EVER admit to the fact that Cal didn't place a high enough VALUE on Johnny, so he went home.

You won't convince me otherwise. It's best for Cal and Johnny to tell the media everything was cool and he was just homesick.
Agree 100%.

Reactions: catben
No, they don’t. With K getting old, Duke not looking great, and Roy retiring they would love a UCLA redemption and to have them reclaim their position as the king of college hoops.
Reclaim? Outside a short decade UK has been dominating CBB.

Unfortunately 0.0% of fans here would have chosen to keep Juzang while telling top5 BJ Boston to go elsewhere.. Cal missed on him but so did our fans.. so it really doesn't matter.

Anyone here willing to trade the chance at Hardy to have Askew? How about sending Toppin packing to get Chet?

The problem is, you take Hardy and Chef all day.. but sometimes it bites you.

No coach was going to tell BJ Boston a year ago that he was going to have to split time with Juzang. No one.

Imagine getting nearly 14 minutes a game, shooting like absolute crap, and then complaining that you didn't get a "fair" shot. LMFAO. This is what I mean. Over-the top Anti-Cal/Pro-Cal people just say the most outrageously stupid crap.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Ugh blowing kisses to the stands? **** this guy.

I think I'd take a UCLA title rather than this Gonzaga team winning it and going undefeated

Reactions: HagginHall1999
This game sucks. Players putting it all out there trying to win, what a joke. I miss BJ Boston.
How could you question terrance clarke’s will to win? Just a guy that wanted to win and would do anything for his team....

Reactions: Noxium
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT