ADVERTISEMENT

I’m back and I’m all in on Pope

drew_ukfan

All-American
Aug 6, 2008
After dropping Cals ass off in Arkansas, I took a long road trip to clear my head, I’m not back and I love the Pope hire

Dude loves the program, runs a fun offense, and should be able to keep a core together from year to year. Is it a sexy hire? No. Could Pope be the man to reunite the fanbase and be here for the long haul? Oh hell yeah

I’m parking the Mazda for a while and I’m back.

I
After dropping Cals ass off in Arkansas, I took a long road trip to clear my head, I’m not back and I love the Pope hire

Dude loves the program, runs a fun offense, and should be able to keep a core together from year to year. Is it a sexy hire? No. Could Pope be the man to reunite the fanbase and be here for the long haul? Oh hell yeah

83c663a5-c6d5-4e18-aab4-6d8fe26546de_text.gif

I'm with you

Yes sir!!! But get behind those who never strayed lol

Most of the 5th year guys are marginal NBA, likely D-League or overseas guys. They are very good college players. These are the guys who will care more about winning championships than showcasing for the NBA. That’s a good thing. It’s the kind of thing that makes for deeper runs in the tourney.

It does feel good to have a coach and not a showman.
He has a ton of passion and right now has shown it in droves. He is going to be a fun coach to watch grow and build this program back to prominence. It’s obvious this is his dream job and anybody else looking to hire him later better just tamp sand because unless he fails, he will retire here. He’s as much of a fan as he is a coach and the jaws of life couldn’t pry him away from this job.

Reactions: Ugoff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT