ADVERTISEMENT

National Semi-Finals Game Thread

I went outside to do some chores and came back in, and I'm glad that I went outside. I left a TV on and I was like Stevie Nicks is singing and she sounds really bad. I thought she must really be losing her voice. Then I walked in the room.

I turned it on during "American Woman" and thought it had to be a joke of some kind. But, it wasn't April 1st. Seriously, what were they thinking?

200_d.gif
200-565.gif

There's my other guy. Tyger Campbell is just a steady point guard. He makes the right reads and does it with little flash.

Amen!!! I would much rather have the Zags have an undefeated season than UCLA gain one on us. And I don't understand why so many on here are against the Zags.

Agreed completely. This UCLA team is actually kinda fun to watch and I wish they were almost any other school, but they're UCLA. Just about nothing is worth them gaining another title on us. Undefeated season is a nice feather in the cap for Gonzaga but it's ultimately meaningless, winning the NCAAT wins you the same number of titles whether you have ten losses or none.

Reactions: susan2361
Let’s go Bruins! I’m having visions of the Obannon brothers, Toby Bailey and Tyus Edney!

"From Lexington to Rodeo drive" when Johnny hit his last 3 they won't let it die got to keep rubbing our noses in it!

Agreed completely. This UCLA team is actually kinda fun to watch and I wish they were almost any other school, but they're UCLA. Just about nothing is worth them gaining another title on us. Undefeated season is a nice feather in the cap for Gonzaga but it's ultimately meaningless, winning the NCAAT wins you the same number of titles whether you have ten losses or none.
I just don’t want to have to have to hear about it for the next 30 years until someone does it again. The odds of UCLA beating both these teams is almost none, I just want to get rid of the Zags ASAP and that is now.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT