ADVERTISEMENT

National Semi-Finals Game Thread

I think I've seen the Kris Jenkins shot maybe twice since it happened. It's as if CBS and ESPN scrubbed it from their computers. We'll continue to get Laettner rammed down our throats for eternity though.

Someone should've picked Suggs up in the backcourt. He pretty much jogged downcourt and took an open shot. Lucky as hell, but they made it easy for him.

Imagine Nantz's O-Face...."o yes..." Lol. His voice cracked. This ageless guy has been a part of my entire life...he is cheesy as sh*t, but h is good.

That is disgusting. You don't realize what is happening with Gonzaga right now, do you?
A small school organically building a national title contender without the resources of the major programs?

They’re not Duke, UNC, Kansas, or Louisville. I don’t hate them. They’re fun to watch and I like their style. Worse coaches and teams have won a title.

I think I've seen the Kris Jenkins shot maybe twice since it happened. It's as if CBS and ESPN scrubbed it from their computers. We'll continue to get Laettner rammed down our throats for eternity though.

Someone should've picked Suggs up in the backcourt. He pretty much jogged downcourt and took and open shot. Lucky as hell, but they made it easy for him.
That shot was lucky as hell and he should have been guarded better. But, it's over for them and glad UCLA won't get number 12 though.

Someone should've picked Suggs up in the backcourt. He pretty much jogged downcourt and took and open shot. Lucky as hell, but they made it easy for him.
K is King Rat of the NCAA. UK is the ugly step child. It was a great shot, it was also almost 30 years ago. I’m convinced show it as a poke at UK.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Great game both teams shot 58% just big time playmakers
If ref calls block UCLA is winner that’s how close it comes down to

Reactions: crawfords corner
They are on the verge of going undefeated...first team in 45 years. Have a lottery pick. Bringing in top guard in country. They are becoming the "IT" school. It is abhorrent to root for them right now.

They are the new Duke.
Good, then IU will further be put in the annals of Teams-That-Have-Been. Being the last team undefeated is one of the few things they can hold onto.

Reactions: crawfords corner
Baylor looks solid, I would be surprised to see them lose. I doubt Timme can push the Baylor players around. I guess we will find out Monday.
I like Few and think he deserves a title but not sure I want them to be the new Duke

A small school organically building a national title contender without the resources of the major programs?

They’re not Duke, UNC, Kansas, or Louisville. I don’t hate them. They’re fun to watch and I like their style. Worse coaches and teams have won a title.
You are disconnected...no offense. They were cute 20 years ago, they are a major threat now.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT