ADVERTISEMENT

Have a wonderful Summer everybody.

Catfan2226

Senior
Apr 13, 2012
My Wife and I are fixing to take a road trip to see some things we have been wanting to see before it's to late. The RV is ready and we set out Tuesday.
Going west, Got plans to visit Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Billy the Kids grave then on up to Hoover Dam and to the Grand Canyon. Then back on what's left of Route 66 to see some things.
Enjoy the Summer with family and friends, fix burgers and Hot Dogs and have your favorite beverage ice cold.
Fall will be here before we know it, football will be in the air then basketball season will come again and we will be right here discussing our Cats.
God bless and take care.

My Wife and I are fixing to take a road trip to see some things we have been wanting to see before it's to late. The RV is ready and we set out Tuesday.
Going west, Got plans to visit Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Billy the Kids grave then on up to Hoover Dam and to the Grand Canyon. Then back on what's left of Route 66 to see some things.
Enjoy the Summer with family and friends, fix burgers and Hot Dogs and have your favorite beverage ice cold.
Fall will be here before we know it, football will be in the air then basketball season will come again and we will be right here discussing our Cats.
God bless and take care.
Hope you two have a great trip.

God bless and take care.
You too.
God be with you.

Have a good one and check to see if they installed a basement at the alamo
I Cant Remember Pee Wee GIF

God bless and take care.
Stay safe my man. Enjoy the trip.

God bless and take care.
My Wife, Kids and I have visited every state in the continetal United States with the exception of Washington, Oregon and California. We always enjoy trips like that. The Stockyards at Fort Worth are worth visiting, and we drove a lot of Route 66 in Arizona. One of the fun things that we have always done is finding a local resturant that serves food that the state is famous for. We enjoy eating the different kinds of food in each state.

Hope you have a great trip. Cherish it, cause it won't be long until it will all change, for one reason or another. Glacier national park is already down to like 10 glaciers. Enjoy while you can. Safe travels.

Out west trips are the best. So much beautiful country to see. I love the mountains in Kentucky and West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina, but the Grand Canyon and the Rockies are pretty amazing.

Enjoy!

Reactions: kywildcat41086
God bless and take care.
DEon't know about anyone else but I'm jealous.

Out west trips are the best. So much beautiful country to see. I love the mountains in Kentucky and West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina, but the Grand Canyon and the Rockies are pretty amazing.

Enjoy!
I've never been that far west, and would be afraid of falling or someone pushing me.

• Haha
Reactions: Jamal Mercer
God bless and take care.
If you have not been, go to the petrified forest in Arizona. It will be what you talk about when you return. Its sureal

You probably know already, but the Bookstore in Dealey Plaza in Dallas now has a museum of sorts on the floor where Oswald shot from.
Have fun and be safe!

God bless and take care.
Enjoy and safe travels! I look forward to doing the same. Good for you, brother.

God bless and take care.
Have a fun and safe trip talk to you when you get back! My wife and I had been talking about this as one of our bucket list items heading out west on Route 66 so enjoy!!!

Reactions: BBUK
If you like trains and you're up for pushing another 4 hours or so north from Hoover Dam before heading back east, the Nevada Northern Railroad Museum in Ely, NV is a great destination. It's like when the copper mines closed 40 years ago they just shoved everything in the shop and locked the doors. Now the place is a museum with three steam locomotives from the early 1900's, some diesels from the 1950's. Everything pretty much looks the way it did....... and they offer train rides.

Be safe and have a great trip. Sounds like a good time.

God bless and take care.
That is on my bucket list... hope to do it next year

Reactions: kywildcat41086
God bless and take care.
If you can work it in go to Durango Col and ride the Silverton railway. You will be glad you did. B

Be careful out there on the highways it will take alot of money especially with A RV alot of gas and everything is expensive, I was out there many years ago in the military but I went on a plane. Good luck and God bless.

Reactions: Fox2monk
God bless and take care.
Enjoy it my friend and stay safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT