ADVERTISEMENT

NASCAR thread

To be exact, the team radio said it for both drivers he wrecked. Before wrecking Logano "I don't care how you do it, wreck him" then before Hamlin, "wreck him, wreck him." And then RC after he wrecked two drivers to win "Pop Pop is so proud of you". I bet he is, deliberately wrecking two drivers on the final lap is most definitely something to be proud of. Disgusting, and NASCAR is at fault because they do not have a policy to discipline drivers when they go shit like that. Punish a guy for going too fast on pit road, but flat out wreck two guys to get them out of your way, nothing. His ass needs to be parked for the rest of the year, the win needs to be stripped from the team / driver, guhe ass fine, MAYBE it will teach drivers to race each other with some kind of honor. IF they was side by side and bumped fenders / doors, that is one thing, but to go wide open into the turn and hit a guy from behind to spin him out, all while doing so from instructions from your team, is just flat out bush league and is no way part of racing.

I'm not condoning what he did and never said it's okay but Joey don't need to act like a saint in his interviews. He would and has wrecked many people for a win. NASCAR wants to put so much emphasis on winning and getting into the chase that they have created this mess. If Dillon doesn't get into the chase without a win he likely doesn't get that aggressive so NASCAR needs to change their rules if they don't like what they have created with this format.
He wrecked not one, but TWO drivers. He didn't win the race, he WRECKED the race. Playoffs or no playoffs on the line, there is no place in racing for that bullshit. Like I said, if they was side by side, or even if he was on his bumper, a little "nudge" to move him is one thing, but to lay back and fly into the corner for the sole purpose of wrecking a guy is NOT OK. It wasn't a racing move, it was a flat out gain speed, run up on the guy and take him out move. Yes Logano has wrecked people for the win, so has Hamlin, but not like Dillon did. IDGAF if it is the #3 of Earnhardt car and RC is the owner, he had not right doing that and should pay heavily. He will pay make no mistake about that, and I would say in more than ONE race, he will get dumped, whether he is running up front , or not.

Last edited:
I condone what Dillion did. Logano slowed in front of him. Screw that. Hamlin contact was a joint effort.
You are blind or just plain not wanting to admit it. Logano DID NOT slow down, Dillon speed up running into the corner instead of breaking for the sole purpose so he could catch Logano and wreck him, why would Logano slow up on the last lap leading ?????? Explain his radio telling him to wreck BOTH drivers ??? You can't. "Joint effort", LOL, only joint effort was Dillon's effort to jointly wreck both cars that was going to beat him.

Before wrecking Logano it is clearly heard from his radio "I do not care how you do it, wreck him", and before wrecking Hamlin it is clearly heard "wreck him, wreck him".

He wrecked not one, but TWO drivers. He didn't win the race, he WRECKED the race. Playoffs or no playoffs on the line, there is no place in racing for that bullshit. Like I said, if they was side by side, or even if he was on his bumper, a little "nudge" to move him if one thing, but to lay back and fly into the corner for the so purpose of wrecking a guy is NOT OK. It wasn't a racing move, it was a flat out gain speed, run up on the guy and take him out. Yes Logano has wrecked people for the win, so has Hamlin, but not like Dillon did. IDGAF if it is the #3 of Earnhardt car and RC is the owner, he had not right doing that and should pay heavily. He will pay make no mistake about that, and I would say in more than ONE race, he will get dumped, whether he is running up front , or not.
Logano drove in hard, slammed into the back of and wrecked Byron at Darlington a couple of years ago on the last lap. Hamlin wrecked Larson at Kansas last year on the last lap. They both have done it so don't act like this is something new. If you really want to see how many times each of them have wrecked people for the win go to YouTube and search it. Whether he drove in hard or tapped his corner and sent him into the wall wrecking for a win is wrecking for a win.

I condone what Dillion did. Logano slowed in front of him. Screw that. Hamlin contact was a joint effort.

I’ll admit that if I was in his position - I’m in a car only because my grandpa owns it, I suck at this, I haven’t won since a fluke 2 years ago, and nascar will let me do it - so yeah, I’m gonna destroy 2 other cars, to hell witg them. Dillon has never deserved to be racing even at the Xfinity level, let alone with the big boys. He’s a hack. Like Joey said, he sucks and he’s always sucked.

This isn’t going to help the dwindling ratings, sponsorships, and attendance.

Reactions: vhcat70
Logano drove in hard, slammed into the back of and wrecked Byron at Darlington a couple of years ago on the last lap. Hamlin wrecked Larson at Kansas last year on the last lap. They both have done it so don't act like this is something new. If you really want to see how many times each of them have wrecked people for the win go to YouTube and search it. Whether he drove in hard or tapped his corner and sent him into the wall wrecking for a win is wrecking for a win.
I said both of Hamlin and Logano have wrecked people before. BUT I will say this, after hearing Elliot Sawyer, he said it was very close to crossing the line and they would review video, radio communications from teams, etc. and see if he crossed the line. When they see the results from video, and hear the crew member saying "I don't care how you do it, wreck him", then after wrecking Logano saying "wreck him, wreck him" before wrecking Hamlin, I just do not see any way they ignore the obvious. I think NASCAR will put it all together, determine the obvious that he crossed the line, and he will be severely punished. Like I stated earlier, I would take the win away, reward the 2nd place finisher the win, park him for the remainder of the regular season (3 races), and fine the hell out of him and RC Racing. You HAVE TO police these wrecks, if not, somebody is going to get seriously injured (or die). Whether it be the person who got wrecked, or the person who wrecked him in the form of retaliation down the road. It is happening far too often now days, several drivers have voiced their concern that NASCAR has to quit turning a blind eye and punish guys for dumping people. When the whole team is in on the intentional wrecking, they do not have a choice but to act and severely punish the racer. Not ONE, but TWO racers was intentionally wrecked on separate occasions. I have NEVER seen a guy wreck two guys in one lap like Dillon did.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Anyone saying it was Logano's fault, he slowed up and the Hamlin deal was a "joint effort" has to be a RC Racing and / or Earnhardt fan. It is the only viable explanation for someone being so blind to fact because there can't be any Austin Dillon fans, he sucks at racing. So you are still in love with #3 or RC.

Anyone saying it was Logano's fault, he slowed up and the Hamlin deal was a "joint effort" has to be a RC Racing and / or Earnhardt fan. It is the only viable explanation for someone being so blind to fact because there can't be any Austin Dillon fans, he sucks at racing. So you are still in love with #3 or RC.

Joey slowed down because he was intending to make the corner. Dillon’s only strategy was to run in there and wreck the 22. If Joey hadn’t been there, and Dillon went into that corner that fast, he’d have been in the fence.

Joey slowed down because he was intending to make the corner. Dillon’s only strategy was to run in there and wreck the 22. If Joey hadn’t been there, and Dillon went into that corner that fast, he’d have been in the fence.
Agree. When I said Logano didn't slow down, I meant intentionally, he was simply braking so that he could enter the corner, like a normal racer would do. Also like you said, Dillon took the corner wide open for the sole purpose of dumping Logano. What gets me, is a couple guys actually think Logano and Hamlin was at fault. Talk about turning a blind eye. vhcat70 with his response has to be trolling. Nobody could be that stupid to actually believe what he posted.

Agree. When I said Logano didn't slow down, I meant intentionally, he was simply braking so that he could enter the corner, like a normal racer would do. Also like you said, Dillon took the corner wide open for the sole purpose of dumping Logano. What gets me, is a couple guys actually think Logano and Hamlin was at fault. Talk about turning a blind eye. vhcat70 with his response has to be trolling. Nobody could be that stupid to actually believe what he posted.

I like VH. He’s a fun contrarian and I love watching him get all the right wingers panties in a wad in the MAGA thread.

If you are including me in your "couple of guys" comment then you can't comprehend English. I said I didn't condone what he did but that Hamlin and Logano don't need to be riding a high horse when they both have dumped guys intentionally. That is a far cry from saying they were at fault. Joey is one of the dirtiest drivers in NASCAR and everyone knows it. That is why he has very few friends in the garage.

• Haha
If you are including me in your "couple of guys" comment then you can't comprehend English. I said I didn't condone what he did but that Hamlin and Logano don't need to be riding a high horse when they both have dumped guys intentionally. That is a far cry from saying they were at fault. Joey is one of the dirtiest drivers in NASCAR and everyone knows it. That is why he has very few friends in the garage.
Nah. It was for vhcat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT