ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Birds go flying at the speed of sound,
To show you how it all began,
Birds come flying from the underground,
If you could see it then you'd understand

lmao

I look at all these freshmen coming in over the years with Cal. But i can't help to think about the way Ron Mercer looked coming in. Certainly wasn't built like MKG or Terrence Jones, but that MF'er looked like a 35 yr old father of 5. Dude was older than me, but physically wasn't. Ol Ron Mercer. On Medicare by now

This is true. I think Rekalin Sims was the last old guy we had. He was like 32.

I love the tubby years for nothing else but how it makes me really appreciate what we have now. What a joke of a man he was and our teams were so embarrassing. Fn Clappy Crean was better! Think about that! And we still haven't fired Mitch. Unreal.

Reactions: Willy4UK
iu

Reactions: Willy4UK
NOOOO look how quick that thing is.

When's the last time you used a public toilet to crap?

Idk really know. Been a real long time for me.

NOOOO look how quick that thing is.

When's the last time you used a public toilet to crap?

Idk really know. Been a real long time for me.
Does work count or are you talking about a rest area, gas station, etc.?

If latter, distinctly remember unloading in grocery store on the way back from a trip to Yellowstone from having basically dysentery when I was 15. Emergency situation.

If former, 27 minutes ago.

Reactions: Mashburned
That is the stupidest goddamn thing I've ever heard of in my life.

My (enormous) penis retracts into my body when I think of using something like that. You can't even end the process with it on.

Who comes up with this shit?

Reactions: -Mav-
That is the stupidest goddamn thing I've ever heard of in my life.

My (enormous) penis retracts into my body when I think of using something like that. You can't even end the process with it on.

Who comes up with this shit?
Haha, yep -- and if the damned thing has adhesive strong enough to block, ummmm, "the release," then you know it's gotta hurt like a mofo to remove it.

Money quote: "...those who do leave the patch on when they ejaculate may experience pain or irritation from the patch blocking the urethra while the man has "natural spasms that evacuate all the fluid." It's also possible that the adhesive could be an irritant for some with sensitive skin." You don't say.

I need to find a way to profit from the upcoming solar eclipse. I'll bet eye doctors in eclipse areas will make out like bandits on 8/22/2017 after millions burn holes in their eye balls.

I wonder if maverick1 has planned for this.

Reactions: maverick1
Are you saying that so I'll come back and ask why I can't see out of my eyeballs and then I'll have to pay you to fix my eyeballs?

Reactions: UKGrad93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT