ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Congrats Willy!

wR5bo0f.gif

Reactions: Willy4UK
Willy: "Congratulations, Jim, you passed."

Jim: "I failed the drug test, sir. Are you sure you're looking at the right record?"

Willy: "Yes, yes I am. You passed the test, Jim."

Jim: "What?"

Willy: "You, passed, the, test, Jim, you're hired."

Jim: "Wait, I can smoke weed? Really? What? Is this a dream?"

Willy: "It's real, Jim. Happy to have you. Your resume speaks for itself. Let's get to work!"

Jim: "I can't even describe to you how I'm feeling right now. I was dreading this conversation...you see, I've always found cannabis to help me generally with my anxiety and depression. I've used it for years, responsibly of course. I knew I would fail that test. But this, this is unexpected! I feel like I have new life! Please, sir, let me take you out for a steak to celebrate and show how much I appre..."

Willy: "Oh shit you eat meat? GTFO bitch."

:fistbump::joy: Congrats man. That's great.
Never ended up talking to her again after that. Her name was brandy. Go figure. She had this black dress on and it was great nailing her in the park because of the thrill. She pulled off her panties through them on top of me and went to town it was awesome. So glad I didn't get off in the parking lot at mcds. It was our foreplay. That's a similar Willy adventure of mine

Jim: "I failed the drug test, sir. Are you sure you're looking at the right record?"

Willy: "It's real, Jim. Happy to have you. Your resume speaks for itself. Let's get to work!"

Jim: "I can't even describe to you how I'm feeling right now. I was dreading this conversation...you see, I've always found cannabis to help me generally with my anxiety and depression. I've used it for years, responsibly of course. I knew I would fail that test. But this, this is unexpected! I feel like I have new life! Please, sir, let me take you out for a steak to celebrate and show how much I appre..."

[laughing]

Argubus is on fire today.

Reactions: Willy4UK

[laughing] Gold!

Smh. GD vegans!!

I really am happy for Willy. Nobody deserves a big break more IMHO. But I wonder how long it will take him to come to the full realization that he is now, to a certain degree, "The Man"?

giphy.gif

Man, I've dealt with some bad breaks most my life. Even with the ex. I'd like to think that karma would eventually come around do something good for once.

Just don't do anything stupid like marry that model. Spend your extra dough on coke and hookers like a smart man.

Yeah, Mash. I may take your advice. Might have to do cocaine-lite because of my age tho. Ha!

Kooky- bro i hope you get rewarded too. Nobody should continually play cards with a 9 of hearts as the best card in your hand.

Thanks Austin. I will be calling you this weekend about that LLC stuff.

93, I'm a CEO now. Do you need me to come in your behalf and put the pressure on them? hahaha
Haha. I'm a CEO of my company too. I'm not officially setup as a LLC, but maybe I should be. My gig came about because someone else started a biotech company and rather than hire employees, hires everyone as a consultant.

So this morning our entire office staff met with a consultant. It mostly consisted of him telling us about all of his work and qualifications. He asked a few questions and got very little feedback. Probably due to management being in the room. He will write a report and collect a good paycheck and further pad his resume by saying that he reviewed a B10 university system.

Our administrators will pat themselves on their collective backs and read the glowing report. It's all about perception. It looks good to be reviewed by an outside organization.

a couple nights in Gatlinburg over the weekend. rented a cabin out in bfe with an outdoor hot tub on the back balcony. to say you have banged your wife in one of those outside yada yada is cool. but damn its lot of work. no grip, traction, slippery as hell. no good footing. really gets hot as shit after a while. think i threw out my shoulder somehow during that escape. hurts like hell. don't know what else would have done it. worth it , yea, but damn.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT