ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Also.
baseball.webp
baseball.webp
baseball.webp
baseball.webp

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Went to the pigeon forge Buc-Ee’s today. The buccisest bucees around.

Congrats buddy.

The ugliest collection of people I’ve ever seen in my life were at that Bucee’s when I visited. It was so strange.

Left my local Bucee’s with 3 pints of Blue Bell last night. Tried the new Gooey Butter Cake flavor. A real winner. Decent amount of milf ass there.

There might be two things worth buying at Bucee’s. Gas and Blue Bell. And ice. Three things.

If I had the power, I would force Cal to retire and spend his last days on Earth working as the Bucee’s mascot in Pigeon Forge. That’s my dream, and my dreams matter, damnit.

If I had more time I’d try to meetup. Work tomorrow and fly out Thursday. I can’t believe how green and lush it is here though. Lots of trees and flowers blooming.
Garden State, baby.

God’s Country.

It’s a pain in the ass for me to get to Somerset. We have an office there and everyone thinks it’s NJ and right there… I’d rather sit on a bus and go to the disgusting City than drive to Somerset.

Garden State, baby.

God’s Country.

It’s a pain in the ass for me to get to Somerset. We have an office there and everyone thinks it’s NJ and right there… I’d rather sit on a bus and go to the disgusting City than drive to Somerset.
I’d like to meet 93 no doubt. Need more lead time to coordinate

Garden State, baby.

God’s Country.

Honestly haven’t seen much of Somerset. My co-worker drove us from the airport. Seemed like a pita. Like we didn’t travel on any single road for more than a mile or so, then take and exit.

Garden State, baby.

God’s Country.

You brought us Snookie

^^^ still hasn’t crossed a Buccees threshold. Waiting for just the right time I guess…whatever/whenever/however that manifests itself.

Seems like this has been discussed before but is Buc-ees a pellet ice joint? Pellet ice is crucial.

Would you say pellet ice is more important than immaculate bathrooms?
No doubt a clean bathroom takes precedence over ice preference. This universally obvious fact aside…one must not overlook the importance of pellet ice. Pellet ice is crucial.

Also…I don’t view the above mentioned items as mutually exclusive. In my experience on the road, where you find pellet ice you almost always find clean bathrooms as well…maybe not always “immaculate” but adequately clean at the very least. I’ve never seen a stanky, unclean bathroom type joint that also provides pellet ice. It’s an odd roadside gas station alliance for sure…but facts are facts…pellet ice shall lead the way to a clean bathroom. It’s settled science as far as I’m concerned.

But oddly enough, it’s only settled science in that particular order. It doesn’t always ring true in the reverse…not all places that have clean bathrooms also have pellet ice.

Alas, the world is an imperfectly unbalanced conundrum of confounding mysteries for sure.

Now, to quote the infamous Mr. Wolf…

Pretty please…with sugar on top…answer the original effing question.

No doubt a clean bathroom takes precedence over ice preference. This universally obvious fact aside…one must not overlook the importance of pellet ice. Pellet ice is crucial.

Also…I don’t view the above mentioned items as mutually exclusive. In my experience on the road, where you find pellet ice you almost always find clean bathrooms as well…maybe not always “immaculate” but adequately clean at the very least. I’ve never seen a stanky, unclean bathroom type joint that also provides pellet ice. It’s an odd roadside gas station alliance for sure…but facts are facts…pellet ice shall lead the way to a clean bathroom. It’s settled science as far as I’m concerned.

But oddly enough, it’s only settled science in that particular order. It doesn’t always ring true in the reverse…not all places that have clean bathrooms also have pellet ice.

Alas, the world is an imperfectly unbalanced conundrum of confounding mysteries for sure.

Now, to quote the infamous Mr. Wolf…

Pretty please…with sugar on top…answer the original effing question.
Pellet ice=immaculate bathrooms but
Immaculate bathrooms does not equal bathrooms? Is this what you are standing by?

Pellet ice=immaculate bathrooms but
Immaculate bathrooms does not equal bathrooms? Is this what you are standing by?
Nope. But I am standing by what I actually said…

All roadside joints that serve up pellet ice (almost) always also have clean bathrooms but there are some places out there that have clean bathrooms but they don’t serve up pellet ice.

Hence my original question: Does Buccees have pellet ice?

I had a pellet ice machine before they were cool. Kook, I assume you have the water reservoir? Knowing you, you probably ran a dedicated water line to it.

Got back from spring break yesterday. It’s cold at the beach. Still got sunburnt. Old skin is easier to burn apparently.

I take no joy in my brackets successes. Still in the running for 4th in my work bracket.

I had a pellet ice machine before they were cool. Kook, I assume you have the water reservoir? Knowing you, you probably ran a dedicated water line to it.

Got back from spring break yesterday. It’s cold at the beach. Still got sunburnt. Old skin is easier to burn apparently.

I take no joy in my brackets successes. Still in the running for 4th in my work bracket.

We went two weeks ago I didn't get cold really. I enjoyed it. Kook probably ran a dedicated water line directly from a glacier.

Reactions: Captain Forehead
There’s a house in Lexington T the corner of Reed Ln and Lafayette Pkwy that makes the Little Pool House look like child’s play. Google earth can hopefully show the details.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT