ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

I have no recs.

Updated my stupid phone and instantly lost like 50% of my battery and diss with the stupid "low power mode".

hqdefault.jpg

Getting 3 sheets to FAT with a big ol pizza tonight. Can't wait.

contacting another mans place of work over something posted on an online message board

Well that's nuts. I figured it was something more subtle than that.

It couldn't be a regular guy, could it? Everybody knows but me. Oh well, it will keep me entertained till this tournament gets going, but man, if this happened to speerz or mav or somebody...man, that's messed up.

Well that's nuts. I figured it was something more subtle than that.

It couldn't be a regular guy, could it? Everybody knows but me. Oh well, it will keep me entertained till this tournament gets going, but man, if this happened to speerz or mav or somebody...man, that's messed up.

Happening to anyone is messed up. Everyone knows that this isn't the spot for feelings. Hell, most posters(definitely not all) will be just as rough on themselves as others.

I do feel like the guilty party needs to be known bc we might f em with on twitter or something. I don't wanna mess with an unstable mfer.

You let it be known Lek was gone and not coming back, so who's the new guy who's gone and not coming back?...for a committing a much more serious e-offense, btw. Not comparing Leks habitual trolling thing to whatever happened here. Not even close.

I do feel like the guilty party needs to be known bc we might f em with on twitter or something. I don't wanna mess with an unstable mfer.

You let it be known Lek was gone and not coming back, so who's the new guy who's gone and not coming back?...for a committing a much more serious e-offense, btw. Not comparing Leks habitual trolling thing to whatever happened here. Not even close.
Whoever the guilty party is it's someone that reads the paddock and nob in particular

I know I have been know to take this pace a little to seriously at times, and said some pretty dam. Stupid stuff without thinking. I can't imagine getting so bent out of shape that I would contact someone over a message board post, that shit is crazy. Hell I like all you guys, Funky is even growing on me and been taken off ignore. I look at all you guys in the NOB as e-brothers even if I'm not liked in return.
I agree with the above that whoever the psycho is should be revealed so nobody else is a victim of mentally unstable bs.

Schpeerz was victimized....by another regular??? I just cant wrap my head around that.

I love all my BBN's 4Lyfe, just so we're clear.

Willy I know exactly what your black ass looks like you butt-tickling weirdo. Don't test me!!!!

Whoever the guilty party is it's someone that reads the paddock and nob in particular

Well the hunt continues!!!

Mav is only name I got and that's just because he's not here right now, but I refuse to believe that shit. I would fight for brother Mav. I think maybe he was worried about victimized bc he kind of put his business out there.

Whatever. This is like our own little dateline mystery.

I really just want this tournament to happen. Already got butterflies about UCLA. That white bitch lit us up last time, but we have our own white boy Willis who is much improved defensively, and with the help of our team D, I think we won't be killed by him again. Probabaly come down to who makes big shots, wants it more. I like our guys, they're hungry. Monk's gonna score 40 on somebody, too.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
I know I have been know to take this pace a little to seriously at times, and said some pretty dam. Stupid stuff without thinking. I can't imagine getting so bent out of shape that I would contact someone over a message board post, that shit is crazy. Hell I like all you guys, Funky is even growing on me and been taken off ignore. I look at all you guys in the NOB as e-brothers even if I'm not liked in return.
I agree with the above that whoever the psycho is should be revealed so nobody else is a victim of mentally unstable bs.
You're not growing on me

The only hunt is the one you are on Mash. Everyone that was closer to the situation than we were says to drop it, so I'm dropping it.

Well, tbh, that's BS. JMHO

If come crazy guy came after me and chased me away from this place somehow, messed with my life, I would want y'all to know a) for your own protection and b) so maybe somebody might "cash him ousside how bat dah"

Jk, don't @ me, I'm not trying to stir this up. Just let me wonder in my own lil bubble.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
With a newborn my time is limited so I'm just catching up.

Let me get this straight: someone was so offended they contacted said persons employer? That's crazy. Anyone who takes a message board that seriously has extreme issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT