• Duke has two titles
  • North Carolina has two titles
  • uCONn has two titles
  • Villanova has two titles
I want another title and I want it now.
giphy.gif

Just wait.

Juniors SKJ and Gabriel and B-rad
Super sophs Knox, Washington, Vando, Rick Nickerson, Peej-Wash, Quade and Jarmerl Barkley
Senior transfer Jalen Brunson and/or freshman Zion Williamson
Freshmen Johnson, Herro, Quickey and Montgomery

3 platoons. Everyone averages 13.3 minutes a game. NCAA grants us a 15th scholarship or 16 if we need it that they are taking from UOfL. Team averages 110 points per game on the way to a 40-0 season and we play the NBA champion Washington Wizards for the right to represent the USA at the 2020 Olympics. A new world peace is ushered in as PJ Washington picks up North Korea’s chubby little point guard and helps him dunk at the end of a 150-2 blowout first round game. PJ teaches him the mean mug face and the whole world has a Coke and a smile.

Or we lose everyone who isn’t named after the coach or has a mispelled or mispronounced name, whiff on Montgomery and have to play on Wednesday of the SEC tournament and flame out in the 2nd round of the NIT.

Both are equally plausible.

Last edited:
Ideal coaching staff

Cal - head coach in charge of stomping and screening. gooooooo!
Pitino - recruiting ‘coordinator’
Tubby - in game coach, X’s and O’s And ‘being a good person’ coordinator
BCG - free throw defense coordinator
Joe B Hall - blue hair liaison
Antigua - ‘for gods sake, stay here at UK, the real world is awful’ coordinator
Payne - cool black guy liaison
WWW - bag man

Ideal coaching staff

Cal - head coach in charge of stomping and screening. gooooooo!
Pitino - recruiting ‘coordinator’
Tubby - in game coach, X’s and O’s And ‘being a good person’ coordinator
BCG - free throw defense coordinator
Joe B Hall - blue hair liaison
Antigua - ‘for gods sake, stay here at UK, the real world is awful’ coordinator
Payne - cool black guy liaison
WWW - bag man

Yes, and...

Someone with big nice titties - morale booster

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I noticed this a lot during the tournament...

Quite a few teams have some pretty cute water-getting girls, or whatever they’re called. A lot of teams do. You know, just like in football.

NOT OUR STUPID TEAM. We have a bunch of loser looking water boys wearing THE WRONG COLOR BLUE SHIRTS!

It’s the little things damnit. If you don’t wanna hire cute girls to help hydrate your team, you can at least make sure your water boys are wearing team fn colors!!! MITCH???! You damn homo. Smh.

I’m telling y’all...the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough just might be the best damn Blue Bell of all time. STG. It’s basically like a big ol Reese cup. The PB flavor is on point, and the chocolate chunks really tie it all together. I would marry this shit.

I noticed this a lot during the tournament...

Quite a few teams have some pretty cute water-getting girls, or whatever they’re called. A lot of teams do. You know, just like in football.

NOT OUR STUPID TEAM. We have a bunch of loser looking water boys wearing THE WRONG COLOR BLUE SHIRTS!

It’s the little things damnit. If you don’t wanna hire cute girls to help hydrate your team, you can at least make sure your water boys are wearing team fn colors!!! MITCH???! You damn homo. Smh.
Top Button being a pederast is one of the least surprising things ever.

Reactions: UKGrad93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT