ADVERTISEMENT

My new UK ink

420grover

Senior
Mar 26, 2006
I bleed blue! All of the "tattoos are trash" people can keep your opinions to yourself.
DDAs0o3XcAMIKNy

I like the UK part just don't like the rest of it. I understand it that you bleed blue and it is done very well. I would have an actual wildcat or something, but that's me. It is good tattoo work.

Reactions: 420grover
Not my style but the artist did an awesome job and it looks awesome.

I would have probably cut out and inch on each side and have torn stitches tattooed on both sides to make it look more like that was my actual heart.

But everyone's a critic. Looks great!

I like the UK part just don't like the rest of it. I understand it that you bleed blue and it is done very well. I would have an actual wildcat or something, but that's me. It is good tattoo work.
Everybody gets the wildcat. I wanted something different that no one else has.

Reactions: Louis_Skunt
My wife actually wants me to get a tattoo...if I do, it'd be some sort of UK tat. I don't have guns, so nothing on my arms...maybe on my back/shoulder?

Agree w/Jmeeks - Not my style but the artist did an awesome job and it looks good.

Admire your dedication. For what it is, it was well done. Not for me, but it is in a location that can be covered for work and could be a lot worse......
crazy_tattoo_04.jpg

Even though you bleed blue, your aorta and coronary arteries should be normal color.
It's obviously not realistic so I just let the artist roll with whatever colors he thinks will work the best for that tattoo.

Reactions: -Mav-
Admire your dedication. For what it is, it was well done. Not for me, but it is in a location that can be covered for work and could be a lot worse......
crazy_tattoo_04.jpg

When you see a person like this, you know ...

1 He's serving life without parole, or

2.He is a walking billboard for his own tattoo shop, or

3 He's making big bucks as a professional athlete and thinks he will never have to get a job, or

4 He's plain nuts

A lot of artist struggle to get color to pop like that. I've also seen discount tattoos look like a 10 yr old did them. Nice work

Not a tattoo person at all but that does look like high quality work. Not my style with the heart stuff but get what you are saying about everyone else having the wildcat and wanting something different. Very eye catching and I'm sure you will receive lots of compliments on that work. Great job!!!

I bleed blue! All of the "tattoos are trash" people can keep your opinions to yourself.

DDAs0o3XcAMIKNy
I think it's a great piece of art, but I'm one of those "tattoos are trash" people so I won't offer an opinion. To each his own.
However, if you ever make a bumper sticker out of it, I'll buy one...

Dude, it's freaking awesome!! Top notch work by the artist, original design and looks phenomenal. Let the haters hate, everyone likes different things so it's all good. I dig tats and they don't get better than that one bro.

Nice work. Glad you didn't go with the lame UK/UH logo or the 2 birds making out/staple puller. I thought about getting a tattoo when I was a little younger, but I think that time had come and gone. I was thinking about some wildcat paws ripping out of the skin with blue blood dripping from the claws. It probably looks better in my imagination than I am describing here.

Thanks everyone. The artist is Tyler Pritchett at Regeneration Tattoo Gallery in Hopkinsville.

This was the best uk tat i'd seen, probably a lot of copy cats now

5e0a5919175f18230b8aa7248f6a53e0.jpg
I've seen that before. It's amazing work but he is far from the first guy with a sports logo ripping out of his chest. That's one of the best ones I've seen, though.

Really nice UK tat. One of the better ones actually. I am going to get the logo from the 1960's ( the real looking wildcat sorta like in my advatar) and below it have all the titles years with room to add some . The UK logo ( like this tat has) is just not something I have ever liked. Looks to redneckish to me and that is far from my mode of life lol. But that is a beautiful peice of art and to only pay 100 is amazing ! It is a 250-350 peice.

I see you went rick pitino on us. You should of got it just above your butt crack since tramp stamps are widely popular. You left off 2018 champs on the tattoo as well. I'd ask for a refund

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT