ADVERTISEMENT

My Mom passed away this morning

dcw62

Sophomore
Oct 4, 2005
Lexington,Ky
Hey Everybody We lost a big UK fan this morning, My Mom was 84 and I can remember her listening to Caywood with her score sheet in front of her, If there is a born Angel in this life, it was this woman here, not a mean bone in her..Love you Mom..Keep pulling for the CATS Upstairs

Hey Everybody We lost a big UK fan this morning, My Mom was 84 and I can remember her listening to Caywood with her score sheet in front of her, If there is a born Angel in this life, it was this woman here, not a mean bone in her..Love you Mom..Keep pulling for the CATS Upstairs
My condolences, I hope the good lord welcomes her into his home. She can put in a good word for some heavenly intervention this year. I hope you are doing okay, I can only imagine the sadness of losing my mother. She’s getting up there in age too. Prayers for you and your family.

Nothing makes it easier, but at least it sounds like you had a great relationship and a lot of great memories. And 84 is a nice, long life.

Prayers for you and your family. I felt the same way about my mom. I'm sure you feel blessed for the time you had with her and the impact she had on your life.

I watched the UK / UNC game with my mom the day before she passed. Had no idea what the next 24 hours was about to bring.

So sorry to hear about your loss…the good memories will surface more and more as time permits. Hang in there buddy.

Sorry for your loss sending my prayers and condolences

Sir, I'm so sorry to hear this. I pray that you find strength in the Lord in such a way that only he can offer you.

My condolences, I hope the good lord welcomes her into his home. She can put in a good word for some heavenly intervention this year. I hope you are doing okay, I can only imagine the sadness of losing my mother. She’s getting up there in age too. Prayers for you and your family.
Man, I am right where you're at I think. I can't imagine life without my mom. It's literally by best friend. No matter how hot or great of female that comes into my life at any given time she's still gonna be #2 compared to my mom. My mom never has given up on me. But the part about your mom getting up there in age is often the same thoughts I have
numerous times daily and just wondering how much time you have left with her. It's hard and can be depressing watching any person age, but a min is even on a different level. Time and old age can slip up on us faster than we expect.

Sorry for your loss! Can't imagine
The pain you feel. I'll b thinking of you.

Heartfelt condolences for you and the rest of the family. I'm sure she will be missed by all of you. Blessings...

Very sorry to hear this. Unfirtunately, I recently found out how this feels---Lost my dad on September 15th.

Prayers for you...

May God bless your family and friends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT