ADVERTISEMENT

My favorite moment of last night's game...

BlueBomb

All-American
Apr 3, 2009
The State player hits the ridiculous three with eight seconds to go. Shep takes it out and throws it in to DJ. Wagner begins dribbling the ball up the court and Shep IMMEDIATELY begins clapping his hands together and asking DJ to throw it back to him. That's my favorite moment. Reed wanted to take the last shot. He wanted the ball in his hands. Stud.

Check it out:

Watch Rob too.

Not a bad thing to have multiple dudes that absolutely want that moment on their shoulders…and are capable.

Just has to be one of Reed, Reeves, Rob

Reactions: dezyDeco
The State player hits the ridiculous three with eight seconds to go. Shep takes it out and throws it in to DJ. Wagner begins dribbling the ball up the court and Shep IMMEDIATELY begins clapping his hands together and asking DJ to throw it back to him. That's my favorite moment. Reed wanted to take the last shot. He wanted the ball in his hands. Stud.

Check it out:
Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't catch it at the time.

Reminds me of this scene in Air (great movie if you haven't seen it). In no way am I comparing Reed to Jordan, but it's similar in how relaxed he is and how he wants the ball in the big moments.

Loved that. Equally loved Dilly clapping for the ball then celebrating more than anyone when Reed hit the game winner!
It is nice to know that there are at least 4 guys on the team that really want the ball in that situation. Wagner, Dilly, Reed and Reeves all want the ball. One of the things the is so endearing about this team to me, is that they will share and celebrate one another.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT