ADVERTISEMENT

Muddville or Uavel

Thank God, silver lining is seeing those assholes out sooner rather than later. I've always said McDonnell is the classiest one in the athletic dept over there (not saying much), but he showed his ass too tonight.

Down 1, 1 out in 8th best hitter at the plate, pinch runner steals second and was called out. Throw was high tag was on his back he slid in feet first. Terrible call. McDonnell argued for less than a minute turned and headed toward home plate while still arguing, he was told that is enough before he turned around I read his lips, Ump tossed him with his back turned.

Worst call by an ump ever. Play was close game was tight a lot on the line. He knew he blew the call!

Btw I am not a Lou fan and was pulling against them but awful by that ump.

Reactions: RogerIndy
Down 1, 1 out in 8th best hitter at the plate, pinch runner steals second and was called out. Throw was high tag was on his back he slid in feet first. Terrible call. McDonnell argued for less than a minute turned and headed toward home plate while still arguing, he was told that is enough before he turned around I read his lips, Ump tossed him with his back turned.

Worst call by an ump ever. Play was close game was tight a lot on the line. He knew he blew the call!

Precious!!! I love it :baseball::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Terrible call? Good!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT