ADVERTISEMENT

Most overrated pizza in the USA?

Imo's is garbage and the only reason people like it is because it's unique to one place, creating a faux exclusivity about it

I gave it like 3 tries with various toppings and they were all garbage. The "cheese" is tougher than the crust and the sauce is bland and slightly sweet.

It's still pizza so, yeah, you can eat it, but it's also shit. dont at me

Reactions: WayneDougan
Wynn's go to Pizza is LaRosa's, don't mind him.

Imo's is awesome. Provel :fire: (you can order bags of the shredded cheese, which I've done many times. Good on Mexican stuff too)

...next time you're in NYC, hit up Speedy Romeo. One of the best pizzerias in the city regardless, but they have a St. Louie on the menu w/ Provel.

St. Louie
san marzano tomato sauce, provel, italian sausage, pepperoni, pickled chilies

Imo's is garbage and the only reason people like it is because it's unique to one place, creating a faux exclusivity about it

I gave it like 3 tries with various toppings and they were all garbage. The "cheese" is tougher than the crust and the sauce is bland and slightly sweet.

It's still pizza so, yeah, you can eat it, but it's also shit. dont at me

False.

1451556_243375689158124_1584337662_n.jpg

Rated Best of Beaver Pies.

FREE WILLY!

I grew up in the mountains during the 50s. Never even heard about a thing called pizza. Moved to Indiana and met a girl who introduced me to pizza "pie." I nearly gagged when she told me it was a pie made with meat.

So how long until you were a fan of pizza?

Called Paja Johns last week to order a large veggie , they said 20 bucks plus tax .. for 1 pie . No delivery . But they had 2 large 2 toppings for 23.99 . I just hung up and ate soup. 20 for a pie that average isnt even close to worth it . They said all " speciality " pies were 20 apiece .

Called Paja Johns last week to order a large veggie , they said 20 bucks plus tax .. for 1 pie . No delivery . But they had 2 large 2 toppings for 23.99 . I just hung up and ate soup. 20 for a pie that average isnt even close to worth it . They said all " speciality " pies were 20 apiece .

Quit being a racist, Dan. Papa John’s has to pay for the new “We’re Woke Now” commercials. Plus they have a new diversity director. You should have offered to pay $40 for the pizza.

Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT