ADVERTISEMENT

Most overrated pizza in the USA?

I like both of you guys, generally, but you're dead wrong about this. In fact, I will meet you in a Save-a-Lot parking lot and fight about it.
Do you do all of your business in grocery parking lots? Illicit Blue Bell exchanges, Pizza/Roll fights, etc. Let’s meet somewhere classy and convenient like the Shell at I-75 and Richmond Road.

Y'all rubes need to learn Hot Pockets. If it's good enough for Gaffigan, it's good enough for me.

Reactions: Mashburned
The pizza place in gulf shores is not overrated. .

Having said that, this board has some stuck up pizza eaters.

Do you do all of your business in grocery parking lots? Illicit Blue Bell exchanges, Pizza/Roll fights, etc. Let’s meet somewhere classy and convenient like the Shell at I-75 and Richmond Road.

Yea, right. Classy. :rolleyes:

Classy would be The Krogers where professional blue bell business occurs. The Save-a-Lots for casual trashy pizza arguments to be settled. An interstate gas station/mcdonalds combo by a strip club is for straight up stabbing people. *licks knife*

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexie's Dad
-Speaking of pizza, I made a Margherita pizza on a cauliflower pizza crust tonight. It was delicious.

-Green olives are tits, black olives are the pits (no racism)

Reactions: ManitouDan
$50? I think ours are like $6-7 each. So even with drinks 4 can eat for $30-35.
Also, most common complaint seems to be that they go light on the toppings...little known fact, if you get a build your own ($7.99 by the way) they will put as much as you want on there. So if you think they’re skimping on the sausage, ask for more. If you want triple the amount of mozzarella, ask for it. Price stays the same. So you can build you a meat mountain if your so inclined.

I work for a company that owns some Blazes, outside the KY market though, so yeah, I’m partial.

I can eat Pizza Hut in their restaurant, I guess because it's made fresher but damn what is it about getting a delivered pizza from them? There's a distinct difference between the two where I live. Can't eat Pizza Hut delivery without vomiting because that's what it tastes and smells like when I eat it. I miss the P'zones but if the family wants Pizza Hut delivery, I eat the cheese sticks loaded up on marinara sauce.

First had God Father's as a child from local gas stations. Enjoyed it on base everywhere I went while I was in the military. Best damn pizza I've ever had.

Totino's is the worst damn shit when it comes to frozen pizzas. Also tastes like barf.

ugly-pizza-two.png

Yea I'm a pepperoni guy through and through.

Actually I'm a kid eater. Taco Bell?

I ordered meat and cheese only but this has crap all over it?

"We'll fix that for you sir."
It's hard to get pepperoni on a pizza in Italy.

Been eating some deep dish made when ordered Little Caesars deep dish cheese pizza's . " Crazy " but they are really good , the pepperoni hot n ready is AWFUL , have very little cheese or pep , but if you order it fresh made the deep dish cheese is quite good . But has to be eaten when hot , the cooler it gets , it changes ??

Been eating some deep dish made when ordered Little Caesars deep dish cheese pizza's . " Crazy " but they are really good , the pepperoni hot n ready is AWFUL , have very little cheese or pep , but if you order it fresh made the deep dish cheese is quite good . But has to be eaten when hot , the cooler it gets , it changes ??

Absolutely. They also do a super thin crust to-order that's awesome.

...and of course, their Pepperoni Bread, which is incredible & far away their best menu item. Been calling in orders at LC forever...makes no sense not to as you know if you're getting it on the way home already -- the product is completely different.

Hell, give me a totinos party pizza over any of the delivery chains. Put a little tobasco and some pepper.

I actually enjoy a thin crust from papa Johns with light sauce. It’s like a crispy cracker. Plus you can eat the whole thing by yourself so you really feel like you’ve accomplished something.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Is Marco’s any good? What would it be comparable to? There’s been one in my area for a while but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

LaRosa’s really pissed me off last night and I need to branch out.

Is Marco’s any good? What would it be comparable to? There’s been one in my area for a while but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

LaRosa’s really pissed me off last night and I need to branch out.
Marco’s kind of reminds me of how Pizza Hut used to taste. They like their sauce a lot and will make sure you get lots of it.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
I actually enjoy a thin crust from papa Johns with light sauce. It’s like a crispy cracker. Plus you can eat the whole thing by yourself so you really feel like you’ve accomplished something.
You ought to try Domino’s thin, the crust is much buttier and flaky tasting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT