ADVERTISEMENT

Mock Draft

Feb 5, 2017
Just seen where ESPN has Monk and Fox 4 to 8, Bam 15 to 25 and Brisco not drafted did Brisco hire and agent and also think if Bam would come back and play like he did the second half of this season he would be a lock for a top 10 next yr.

Briscoe said he was going to hire an agent but not sure if he has already done that. However, there was a very recent quote from Briscoe saying he never had a thought about coming back for a junior season so I would say that ship has definitely sailed no matter what his draft status might look like. I'm not holding out much hope of Bam returning either at this point. Would be pleasantly surprised if he did.

Just seen where ESPN has Monk and Fox 4 to 8, Bam 15 to 25 and Brisco not drafted did Brisco hire and agent and also think if Bam would come back and play like he did the second half of this season he would be a lock for a top 10 next yr.
AAAHHHHH!!

Briscoe said he was going to hire an agent but not sure if he has already done that. However, there was a very recent quote from Briscoe saying he never had a thought about coming back for a junior season so I would say that ship has definitely sailed no matter what his draft status might look like. I'm not holding out much hope of Bam returning either at this point. Would be pleasantly surprised if he did.
Briscoe hired an agent as soon as he declared. Bams stock is falling due to more bigs putting their names in the draft. While I'm not holding my breath on him returning, there is still hope he does

Briscoe is gone as he wants to move onto his next challenge in life . Bam might want to do like Bridges at MSU and come back even though he will be 1st rounder . We will see.
Well the thing about bridges is that he was going to go top 15 most likely. Bam might go late first or early second

I feel like Bam will do well in the combine so I think he moves up. Don' look for him to return.

Bam's problems are his weak hands, poor footwork in the Post and Post defense. Those are all areas that he can improve dramatically his rookie year.

His elite athleticism will be on full display at the NBA Combine, which will definitely improve his Draft stock.

I feel like Bam will do well in the combine so I think he moves up. Don' look for him to return.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT