ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou postseason banned 2019-2020

Hot take...

Kelly Bryant isn't that good. He had some of the best talent in the nation around him and the Clemson offense STRUGGLED to score against some average teams/

Ding! Trevor Lawrence is a freak of nature, but the Clemson offense was decidedly average with KB at quarterback.

I suppose somewhere in this Mizzou deserves a bit of kudos for at least having the integrity not to deny it. Not that it makes up for the lack of said integrity for incurring the violations.

It's really hard to argue that UCF is not a top 10 team. Until their bowl game they had the longest win streak in the country, plus they were playing without their QB in the bowl. They would very likely be a top half SEC team, maybe higher.

Now I don't think all the things they are claiming will help them get in a P5 conference. Their claim that P5 teams aren't interested in playing them is valid, certainly not my idea of a cupcake ooc game.

Perhaps they would right now, (I think that is very debatable; LSU was without tons of players in that game, too, for example) but my point is that they would/should not even be near the front of the line when you have several STORIED programs with much more long-term success in the conversation. Now if they are still this good in 5-10 years then perhaps they start to jump closer the front of the line.

He may be an above average QB, but you think CU beats Bama with him? I am not so sire they do, ggranted Lawrence is exceptional, but it was his passing game that beat Bama, Bryant isn't,near the passer, imo.

Heck no...no way they beat Bama with Bryant back there. Clemson has some eye popping offensive numbers and margins of victory this year and that wouldn't have happened with Bryant back there.

He may be an above average QB, but you think CU beats Bama with him? I am not so sire they do, ggranted Lawrence is exceptional, but it was his passing game that beat Bama, Bryant isn't,near the passer, imo.
Perhaps some editing with your comments would excise the adult beverage of your choice that influences your prose.

Yes, it was the first time i heard that specific quote. Ive been a lot busier lately and dont get out of my cave much.

Still, i thought it was funny (only bc it was not us and there is too much truth in that quote.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT