ADVERTISEMENT

I guess Kansas won the 2020 NC

jr40831

All-American
Sep 16, 2007
Harlan
GunaBustYa
"Polls dictated the national champion in football up until 2014 with no postseason so logic dictates that since no postseason occurred in 2020, the consensus number 1 in the polls is the national champion. Since we have to put 2018 in the closet for a few years until the NCAA takes their last dying breath, we’ve got a little room up there. Let it hang and bang !"

It’s a fan base not ashamed to hang giant banners of fictitious “championships” awarded by a California bread company called Helms Bakery 40 years after the fact.

It’s a fan base that looks the other way time after time after time after time as Self recruits women batterers.

You expect better from them?

Last edited:
This is not the first time I’ve seen them fling this argument. I’ve seen at least a couple other times when KU fans claimed that being ranked No. 1 at the end essentially makes them the 2020 national champ.

KU fans are the undisputed kings at claiming bogus titles.

It’s a fan base not ashamed to hang giant banners of fictitious “championships” awarded by a California bread company called Helms Bakery 40 years after the fact.

It’s a fan base that looks the other way time after time after time after time as Self recruits batter women.

They need to just hang one of Self’s used rugs up there and paint 2020 on it; everyone will know.

He forgot something
daa5ixo-9756294b-1043-4a31-a560-8a925be88932.jpg

We are crown the 2015 national champion. Who knew, the games stopped after the elite 8 games where Kentucky was ranked #1. College basketball stopped then they were supposed to play in indy the ff but the games stopped. The 9 time Champs Kentucky went 38-0. Made history!

Everyone knows who the best team was in 2020 and that’s all that matters
You wish that was true, but really it’s killin you that it does not matter at all.

“Everyone knows?” LOL. Only in your dreams. Almost nobody but KU fans even remembers who was atop the meaningless rankings at the time that season got shut down. The only reason a few of us here kinda know is because KU dopes like you keep dropping in to whine about it.

Reactions: Samurai Cat

It’s a fan base that looks the other way time after time after time after time as Self recruits women batterers.

I expect more of the same from the Rug Doctor and the Jailhawks !! Just like UNCheat they blatantly cheated for years over twenty five in UNCheat’s case and the gutless and useless NCAA let them get away with . So I am sure the Rug Doctor is busy right now looking for his next woman beater to add to the current roster as long as he can play big time basketball of course !!

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
You all have NO shame do you?

Most corrupt program in America and its not even close. Don't you have stripper pole to grind on in front of young children and families?
He’s just typical Jailhawk trash like the head coach!

I had grow up around ul fans and always thought they were the nuttiest, ku fans have been overtaking that for me the last few years.

Got some of their fans saying losing a FF is a “win” now you got some claiming a title for a tournament that didn’t even happen.

Are you all that insecure in your fandom?

You what’s funny the Jailhawks under the Rug Doctor have more players charged with assault on women than they do in total national championships !!

GunaBustYa
"Polls dictated the national champion in football up until 2014 with no postseason so logic dictates that since no postseason occurred in 2020, the consensus number 1 in the polls is the national champion. Since we have to put 2018 in the closet for a few years until the NCAA takes their last dying breath, we’ve got a little room up there. Let it hang and bang !"
Lol did this guy forget about BCS?

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Everyone knows who the best team was in 2020 and that’s all that matters
Did you win a national championship that year? Doesn’t matter, then. Kentucky has had the best regular season team a few times, we don’t hang banners for that. Kansas might, but Kentucky hangs banners for real accomplishments.

Reactions: jrpross and YouKay
You wish that was true, but really it’s killin you that it does not matter at all.

“Everyone knows?” LOL. Only in your dreams. Almost nobody but KU fans even remembers who was atop the meaningless rankings at the time that season got shut down. The only reason a few of us here kinda know is because KU dopes like you keep dropping in to whine about it.
I would doubt many fans can name even the last 5 champions to be honest. That includes the 22 title Kansas won.

A wise college prof once told us “people only care about the last 3 months and the next 6”. I’ve found over the years he was very right

"Hey do you remember which team won the title in 2020?"
"They didn't have the tournament, so no team won the title?"

Is the only thing that Kansas fans will ever hear. Nobody remembers who the supposed best team at the time was. And if they do, they certainly won't agree that they were just shoe-ins to win it anyways.

Ask Ali Farokmanesh about supposedly favorites..

Reactions: jrpross
"Hey do you remember which team won the title in 2020?"
"They didn't have the tournament, so no team won the title?"

Is the only thing that Kansas fans will ever hear. Nobody remembers who the supposed best team at the time was. And if they do, they certainly won't agree that they were just shoe-ins to win it anyways.

Ask Ali Farokmanesh about supposedly favorites..
Reminds me of when UCF tried to claim the 2017 national title in football.

So…..I’m confused. Was this a whole wheat championship or 7 grain?

Reactions: jrpross
Reminds me of when UCF tried to claim the 2017 national title in football.

It reminds me when NBA Fantasy got shutdown and I was the 1st place team, and to this day I tell my friends that I was the defacto champ.. just to piss them off.

I dont really think I was the rightful champ that year, of course.

.. but don't tell them that, I never let them live down my COVID title.

Reactions: RunninRichie
It reminds me when NBA Fantasy got shutdown and I was the 1st place team, and to this day I tell my friends that I was the defacto champ.. just to piss them off.

I dont really think I was the rightful champ that year, of course.

.. but don't tell them that, I never let them live down my COVID title.
Kansas fans wouldn't have to claim things like helms titles and AP poll titles if they actually had enough real titles to not feel insecure. You don't see Duke, UNC (barring that 1924 banner they claim), and Kentucky fans doing this type of stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT