ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch has his choice

#BREAKING: Kentucky intends to offer Dan Hurley a deal that “he can’t refuse” according to sources close with AD Mitch Barnhart…

The deal would reportedly make Dan Hurley the highest paid coach in college basketball history.
Yes that was a great parady account that is discussed in another thread. False info

Can we make sure we get our moderators on here to delete this threads that are regurgitating fake news? That would help streamline the actual relevant threads. Thanks!

Better be pulling for Purdue tonight, Still thinks it a longshot to get Hurley, but you don't know what's in a person's (Hurley) mindset.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Damn I got so excited . Thought Mitch won’t hire a loser yet to be proven

My question is who’s gonna want to come here and tolerate the fan base that’s bared their asses on forums line these the past few weeks.

I’ll be as happy to see changes happen as all of you. I’m done with Cal myself these days, but some of the woe is us, we’re done forever, were officially Indiana now, we’re gonna be Louisville next year, nonsense plus the outlandish lists of candidates, plus all the catch 22 recruiting expectations, there’s just a lot of craziness floating out there amongst our fans who are in panic mode for some reason. Who’s to say the realistic coaches we want won’t look at our fan base and not want to deal with that headache. We could land a home run hire just as easily as we could be relegated to number 6 or 7 on the list. It’s not like a LOT of high profile programs in both basketball and football haven’t had that happen to them.

The fanbase is going to be trolled mercilessly until we have a legit announcement. Beware.

I'd still be surprised if Scott Drew's name isn't quietly looming large. I'm not predicting or "in the know", but I wouldn't be surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT