ADVERTISEMENT

Mississippi Game Tuesday

I just looked good tickets over 100
You are looking in the wrong place.

Ticketmaster has a ton for as low as $24.

Vivid Seats (the site ESPN uses on their scoreboard for "tickets as low as" are $18.

Both of these are in the upper levels. The only lower level is $79, section 101 on Vivid Seats (pair of tickets, row 5 from the floor!).

If you want to get in, you can get in cheap. If you're looking for lower level, that one pair isn't bad. If you're looking for someone to give you their tickets from Rafters, good luck, unless you can come up with a fantastic feel good story that's genuine.

I just looked good tickets over 100
So you don't just want to go to the game, you want no more than 15 rows off the floor.

The ticket price that I quoted was close to center court, 4th row in uppers. It may not come with a free Ruth's Chris steak coupon, but it would still be considered a "good" seat.

So you don't just want to go to the game, you want no more than 15 rows off the floor.

The ticket price that I quoted was close to center court, 4th row in uppers. It may not come with a free Ruth's Chris steak coupon, but it would still be considered a "good" seat.
Yeah, it's odd that someone seems to want best seats in the house for 20 bucks.

OP should feel lucky that they are only $100 for lower level (or $79 per ticket for those 5th row seats I mentioned above). Lower bowl seats at Rupp START at $65 before scalpers/"verified resellers" get their hands on them. And that's even for the nobodies.

Gosh damn yall are pathetic. Came on here made a simple statement and boom out comes dumbasses. I make more money than any one of you I guarantee that. This board is nothing but compaliners and cry baby’s.

This is the game I worry about for us. They will have the crowd ready and a loss there or at LSU would really hurt us, unlike a loss to UT.

Gosh damn yall are pathetic. Came on here made a simple statement and boom out comes dumbasses. I make more money than any one of you I guarantee that. This board is nothing but compaliners and cry baby’s.
There are a lot of posters with advice on how to get tickets. Damn dude. And is the guarantee on income contest a bet or?

You make more money than anyone on here but you wish you could afford tickets. That makes perfect sense to me.

Reactions: NothinButNylon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT