ADVERTISEMENT

Mgbako Arrested!

In Monroe Co?? Ha. There is absolutely ZERO that will come of this. This will be forgotten in a week.
Not under Woodson. I mean I dont think the kid is getting kicked off, or something. But I would be surprised if hes not suspended by Woodson. Its a misdemeanor...Bad look for sure.

Kids today, man. Risk NIL$$$, scholly, over some fukin taco bell? My goodness.

FTR, Taco Bell fukin sucks. Never get shit right. Just sayin'...

Wait, this guy plays for IU?
latest

All around ridiculous... although one small red flag I did notice: it says that he wouldnt move his vehicle or leave the property... that 'it was determined he would be arrested for tresspassing...' BUT then he moved his vehicle. So when arrested, and window busted out he was off of taco bell property. Timing seems suspect to me is all

All around ridiculous... although one small red flag I did notice: it says that he wouldnt move his vehicle or leave the property... that 'it was determined he would be arrested for tresspassing...' BUT then he moved his vehicle. So when arrested, and window busted out he was off of taco bell property. Timing seems suspect to me is all
Naaaah. He started to leave---then put his car in reverse. Just fukin stupid shit. Always something. We are cursed.

Wayyyyyy too many videos on social media inciting this kind of behavior.

Typically goes like this. -> Car occupant does some dumb shit. Gets pulled over. Begins asking what grounds the police have to arrest them... "am I being detained?"

Followed by 20 minutes of dumb shit, and resisting arrest. Wash, rinse, ****ing repeat. Just grab your phone and record the whole thing. Upload that shit and become the next victim of police brutality.

Think that was a Purdue fan diggin’ at the Loosiers

Just thought it funny.... starts a tough life... maybe for the poster (That poster may need some college.) and the postee (Not the OP of this, what was quoted.)

Typically goes like this. -> Car occupant does some dumb shit. Gets pulled over. Begins asking what grounds the police have to arrest them... "am I being detained?"

Followed by 20 minutes of dumb shit, and resisting arrest. Wash, rinse, ****ing repeat. Just grab your phone and record the whole thing. Upload that shit and become the next victim of police brutality.
Who let dem dogs out...

Except suspended from the team activities, take his car. Plus he was suspoended for one game , for missing curfew.

Other than that, spot on.

Didn’t get suspended for this incident is what was referenced. It was a second incident that got him suspended.

Yeah, I hate that crap. That being said, if you know you did something stupid, you don't have to fess up, but don't play stupid either.

Now, if you genuinely have no idea why you're being pulled over, follow instructions of course, but you have every right to know why. Just ask politely. If they give you grief, don't hold court, but you are free to ask the detained question. I've seen a few instances of questionable stops. Cops aren't infallible but never hold court on the street. Document, record, etc; get a lawyer and sue the pants off them if you believe they are wrong. This has happened before and people have won. But I hate when people try to fight and resist.

Don’t get how these 5 Star athletes keep fumbling off the court like this .

This isn’t as bad as Mikey Williams or Dior Johnson but it’s still amazing he made the decision he did after reading the details on this incident .
18 year old kids with more money than sense is how. I mean who could've seen this coming? Give immature 18 year olds no accountability and money and they turn into little craps. Shocker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT