ADVERTISEMENT

Mgbako Arrested!

He literally lives on Rupp Rafters. I kinda feel sorry for his kids and wife if he has any.
Why? I love coming over here. Its great hoops talk. Unlike you, my feels dont get hurt over a "rival" fan posting on "my" board. Its a message baord about basketball. I like basketball...And I like the good conversation over here.

Again, notice you're about the only dude ever complaining?

Why feel sorry for my wife? She's a UK alum...Big UK fan. Her brother has season tickets---And we, yeah WE, get great fukin seats to watch YOUR Cats. Florida game...Tenn game...Alabama game....No reason to feels sorry for her.

My son is great. Youth minister. Studying computer analytics, with a minor in biology. Married with 2 great kids...great wife, and a wonderful job.

Not sure what there is to feel sorry for---But have it, brother.

Didn’t get suspended for this incident is what was referenced. It was a second incident that got him suspended.
He was suspended for both. Team activities for the speeding inciddent. In happened in April---He completed community service, probation terms, and was "reinstated" to team privy's. I mean I guess Woodson could have kicked him off, and been well within his rioght---being his second issue. Sort of hard to suspend him for games, when there wasnt any for another 6-7 months.

He was suspended along with 5 others for violating team curfew...That happened during the season.

Why? I love coming over here. Its great hoops talk. Unlike you, my feels dont get hurt over a "rival" fan posting on "my" board. Its a message baord about basketball. I like basketball...And I like the good conversation over here.

Again, notice you're about the only dude ever complaining?

Why feel sorry for my wife? She's a UK alum...Big UK fan. Her brother has season tickets---And we, yeah WE, get great fukin seats to watch YOUR Cats. Florida game...Tenn game...Alabama game....No reason to feels sorry for her.

My son is great. Youth minister. Studying computer analytics, with a minor in biology. Married with 2 great kids...great wife, and a wonderful job.

Not sure what there is to feel sorry for---But have it, brother.

No need for the run down on your personal life. You can provide them the world but you can’t give them more of your time, that was kinda my point. You spend your every waking moment here instead of spending it with them. Never said you were poor or had a bad life. 😃

No need for the run down on your personal life. You can provide them the world but you can’t give them more of your time, that was kinda my point. You spend your every waking moment here instead of spending it with them. Never said you were poor or had a bad life. 😃
Its better to be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt.

Wife and I work together. Shes our secretary...We are "togehter" 8 hours a day at work. Thats plenty. If you must know though...

Last night from 5:30 to around 9, we went over to my sons, and had pizza with him and our grandsons...Got home around 9:30---Might have been 10. Not sure. Watched some baseball, then she went to bed. It was a good day.

Today, we attended early service at 8am, as my son gave his first sermon. Pretty cool. Got home I think around 11. Wife took a nap....Around 5 we went over to a good friends, had some burgers, played some Euchre...Got home, meh, right around 9. Currently she is sitting beside me, watching the Rangers/Astros---she hates the Stros. I asked her if she felt neglected..

She said she does not. Shew,,,,Avoided that shit, huh?

My wife is very extroverted. We rarely go out. Stay at home type of people. Although we do go on , meh I dunno---Probably 3-4 camping trips a year to Lincoln State Park, Starve Hollow, Land Between the Lakes. Its a good bonding time. I'll fish....she loves to take pictures. I bought her a raelly nice camera few years ago for her birthday. She really likes it.

Now, every year around June/July, we venture to Destin or Ft. Walton for couple weeks. I work games, evaluate umpires for Perfect Game baseball. Man she loves that place. Probably gonna move there.

Tomorrow beiong Monday we will go and visit her dad whos in a nursing home. We'll stop and get his favorite chinese food, and have dinner with him, her mom...Nurses there are really nice.

Tuesday, Wed, Thurs---Same deal.

This weekend I have my first HS game. She probably wont go. But after you bringing up she may be feeling neglected---I might she if she wants to go.

BTW, I just asked her again---She is fine. Said she cant wait for basketball season , and our couple of trips to Rupp Arena and Assembly Hall.

But hey friend, thanks for your concerns...

Its better to be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt.

Wife and I work together. Shes our secretary...We are "togehter" 8 hours a day at work. Thats plenty. If you must know though...

Last night from 5:30 to around 9, we went over to my sons, and had pizza with him and our grandsons...Got home around 9:30---Might have been 10. Not sure. Watched some baseball, then she went to bed. It was a good day.

Today, we attended early service at 8am, as my son gave his first sermon. Pretty cool. Got home I think around 11. Wife took a nap....Around 5 we went over to a good friends, had some burgers, played some Euchre...Got home, meh, right around 9. Currently she is sitting beside me, watching the Rangers/Astros---she hates the Stros. I asked her if she felt neglected..

My wife is very extroverted. We rarely go out. Stay at home type of people. Although we do go on , meh I dunno---Probably 3-4 camping trips a year to Lincoln State Park, Starve Hollow, Land Between the Lakes. Its a good bonding time. I'll fish....she loves to take pictures. I bought her a raelly nice camera few years ago for her birthday. She really likes it.

Now, every year around June/July, we venture to Destin or Ft. Walton for couple weeks. I work games, evaluate umpires for Perfect Game baseball. Man she loves that place. Probably gonna move there.

Tomorrow beiong Monday we will go and visit her dad whos in a nursing home. We'll stop and get his favorite chinese food, and have dinner with him, her mom...Nurses there are really nice.

This weekend I have my first HS game. She probably wont go. But after you bringing up she may be feeling neglected---I might she if she wants to go.

BTW, I just asked her again---She is fine. Said she cant wait for basketball season , and our couple of trips to Rupp Arena and Assembly Hall.

Idk what you want me to say, cool story bro? 😂

I got to line 3 and saw where it was going and quit reading, fyi.

Don't sweat this guy. He's a real good liar. Wife isn't UK alum, never paid what he said he paid using gofundme, got evicted actually and a laundry list of other things. He's the one hiding behind the vail...We could go on for days but best not waste your time and energy on this guy. Words on here are easy to say and hide behind....."mic drops"....

Reactions: JoeBeeHall

...then proceeds to write a book(opens his mouth)...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: UKAlum88
Don't sweat this guy. He's a real good liar. Wife isn't UK alum, never paid what he said he paid using gofundme, got evicted actually and a laundry list of other things. He's the one hiding behind the vail...We could go on for days but best not waste your time and energy on this guy. Words on here are easy to say and hide behind....."mic drops"....

Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it.

I’m fully aware of what this guy is.. lol He’s another one of those super successful rival fan who still has enough time to respond any time day or night on an opposing teams forum. 😂😂😂 In other words, our tax dollars paid for the government phone he’s using right now.. 😂

Reactions: UKDarth Vader
Sounds like a typical police situation anymore. Resist all the way and when something happens it’s the cops fault. I’m not a fan of cops either as most of the suck too but we have a following directions problem in the country too that would smooth out a lot of situations.

Not under Woodson. I mean I dont think the kid is getting kicked off, or something. But I would be surprised if hes not suspended by Woodson. Its a misdemeanor...Bad look for sure.

Kids today, man. Risk NIL$$$, scholly, over some fukin taco bell? My goodness.

FTR, Taco Bell fukin sucks. Never get shit right. Just sayin'...
That’s true and it sounds like he was drunk honestly. 3am at Taco Bell there is usually substances involved of some kind in my experience. You are right that it’s dumb to risk that NIL money and possibly some draft spots over Taco Bell.

I will say Mike Woodson is old school . He is nothing slimy like Bill Self. Kid will have to answer for his actions.
I agree, he learned discipline from Bob Knight, people may not like him but he’s the last guy that would let anything slide. He didn’t handle a lot properly but he had accountability at least.

Wayyyyyy too many videos on social media inciting this kind of behavior.

Typically goes like this. -> Car occupant does some dumb shit. Gets pulled over. Begins asking what grounds the police have to arrest them... "am I being detained?"

Followed by 20 minutes of dumb shit, and resisting arrest. Wash, rinse, ****ing repeat. Just grab your phone and record the whole thing. Upload that shit and become the next victim of police brutality.
Actually most of the videos I see are officers not giving any reason for pulling someone over and detaining them. You have to be told why you are being detained.

Actually most of the videos I see are officers not giving any reason for pulling someone over and detaining them. You have to be told why you are being detained.

Lol I guess you haven't watched enough. Most of the time, they are too stupid to present proper ID, and that's when they are detained. The amount of stupidity in this country is alarming.

Reactions: Blueheart32
Lol I guess you haven't watched enough. Most of the time, they are too stupid to present proper ID, and that's when they are detained. The amount of stupidity in this country is alarming.
You don’t present ID if you’re not suspected of committing a crime. That’s illegal detainment. It’s also alarming how many people want the rights we do have stripped even further.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-D
You don’t present ID if you’re not suspected of committing a crime. That’s illegal detainment. It’s also alarming how many people want the rights we do have stripped even further.

Here ya go. This is for Kentucky.

"While you do not have to provide identification if you are stopped by the police on the street, if you are driving, different rules apply. If the police request you to do provide them, you must provide your driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance."

Reactions: Blueheart32

"While you do not have to provide identification if you are stopped by the police on the street, if you are driving, different rules apply. If the police request you to do provide them, you must provide your driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance."
I believe most incidents with police that end up escalating would be completely avoided if people would just act respectful, show identification, and answer questions.

Sounds like a typical police situation anymore. Resist all the way and when something happens it’s the cops fault. I’m not a fan of cops either as most of the suck too but we have a following directions problem in the country too that would smooth out a lot of situations.
Agreed, it's really NOT that hard to follow an officer's instructions. You don't like it, you can always have your day in court. Resisting makes shit ever worse for yourself.

Reactions: Fox2monk

I didn’t know this conversation was purely about driving cars. You’ll be surprised to know people get stopped by police while not in cars.

I didn’t know this conversation was purely about driving cars. You’ll be surprised to know people get stopped by police while not in cars.

I've been going purely based on the police report.

Police said Mgbako initially didn’t identify himself but eventually gave his name. Officers then asked him to move his vehicle from the drive-through lane, and the 18-year-old moved into a parking space.

Officers then told Mgbako he needed to leave the property and he refused, police said. The arresting report states that at one point, Mgbako began to drive out of the lot, then reversed and parked again in a space at the restaurant.

Police said Mgbako initially didn’t identify himself but eventually gave his name. Officers then asked him to move his vehicle from the drive-through lane, and the 18-year-old moved into a parking space.

Officers then told Mgbako he needed to leave the property and he refused, police said. The arresting report states that at one point, Mgbako began to drive out of the lot, then reversed and parked again in a space at the restaurant.
That’s not totally true. He left the lot and went to an adjacent lot. The police then went to that lot and that’s were the rest happened. The media(of course) got that wrong.

This wasn’t a traffic stop though. So while there may be a complaining party (Taco Bell) there wouldn’t have been any laws violated unless he refused to leave their property , which it seems. But just because someone calls the police on someone doesn’t mean they have to show ID.

First this then he beats up a girl , just go ahead and let him transfer to Kansas where he belongs

The hell is up with rival fans posting their monologues here? Lol, I'm not reading this shit, Go back to your own forum.

This wasn’t a traffic stop though. So while there may be a complaining party (Taco Bell) there wouldn’t have been any laws violated unless he refused to leave their property , which it seems. But just because someone calls the police on someone doesn’t mean they have to show ID.
But why wouldn't you? If you have done nothing wrong, why escalate the situation by not cooperating? Why not just be respectful and show your ID?

He was on private property, cussing people out.
He was told to leave said private property.
He refused to leave.
At that point, the police have a hell of a lot more rights than he does.

Moral to the story: Don't be a friggin' idiot.

That’s not totally true. He left the lot and went to an adjacent lot. The police then went to that lot and that’s were the rest happened. The media(of course) got that wrong.

Adjacent lot on the same property or?

Idk what you want me to say, cool story bro? 😂

I got to line 3 and saw where it was going and quit reading, fyi.
Go to the national board and watch this dude troll UK fans and see how much differently he posts there. He's the worst. Who goes to a message board and posts a Gofundme link?

Reactions: UKAlum88
He was on private property, cussing people out.
He was told to leave said private property.
He refused to leave.
At that point, the police have a hell of a lot more rights than he does.

Moral to the story: Don't be a friggin' idiot.
None of that was illegal until he refused to leave private property.

• Haha
But why wouldn't you? If you have done nothing wrong, why escalate the situation by not cooperating? Why not just be respectful and show your ID?
If I have done nothing wrong you aren’t going to violate my constitutional rights just because you have a badge. I’m not showing anyone my ID unless legally required, and many times officers want it in situations where it’s not legally required. I’m 100% for police and respect them so don’t get it twisted but I also want them to be informed on the laws and how to apply them.

If I have done nothing wrong you aren’t going to violate my constitutional rights just because you have a badge. I’m not showing anyone my ID unless legally required, and many times officers want it in situations where it’s not legally required. I’m 100% for police and respect them so don’t get it twisted but I also want them to be informed on the laws and how to apply them.

You sound woke.

Don’t let the YouTube videos of people doing this kind of thing be the reason you get shot.

You sound woke.

Don’t let the YouTube videos of people doing this kind of thing be the reason you get shot.
Woke lol. I’ve awoken.

I’m just fully aware of the law and how to apply it. Continue letting your tax money pay for lawsuits against citizens because the officers either don’t know the law or willfully disregard it.

Woke lol. I’ve awoken.

I’m just fully aware of the law and how to apply it. Continue letting your tax money pay for lawsuits against citizens because the officers either don’t know the law or willfully disregard it.

Whoa there Billy, don’t open up a can. You’re one bad dude, you show them cops whose boss. 🥴

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT