ADVERTISEMENT

...Mel Tucker...

Oh, yeah. There’s gonna be some juicy details coming out. I think we all know what his defense is going to be…surprise, surprise.

He's already telegraphed his attack plan:

Sue, subpoena records & emails & texts, hope his lawyers find dirt. like some message saying "he isn't worth this contract, we've gotta find a way to get rid of him!!!!".

MSU and boosters were absolutely ignorant for giving him that contract to begin with. What has he done? And if I were him, id be fighting tooth and nail to get that money too.
For sure.....why you can fire a dude and keep all his money is crazy. You'd have ADs digging up dirt left and right for a poor coaching hire. Get chicks to flirt and get him in hot water....and boom....you save millions of dollars. Coaches are not going to sign these contracts if you can fire Tucker and keep all the money owed.

I'm sure Tucker and MSU will settle for a decent chunk of change after some litigation.

For sure.....why you can fire a dude and keep all his money is crazy. You'd have ADs digging up dirt left and right for a poor coaching hire. Get chicks to flirt and get him in hot water....and boom....you save millions of dollars. Coaches are not going to sign these contracts if you can fire Tucker and keep all the money owed.
Tucker (like Bobby Neckbrace) is a fifty-damn-one year old grown ass man who KNEW better. He has no one to blame for his stupidity but himself.

Their "for cause" is pretty weak. This will be a circus. I'd advise MSU to negotiate a settlement asap and move on.

Reactions: K86
Tucker (like Bobby Neckbrace) is a fifty-damn-one year old grown ass man who KNEW better. He has no one to blame for his stupidity but himself.

That is 100% true. But he is an alpha, all successful coaches are. He fell into the trap of a younger woman shows a little attention. Just like Petrino did. Just yesterday one got a tip because she demanded my ID before she gave me my sr discount. Men are just easy.

That is 100% true. But he is an alpha, all successful coaches are. He fell into the trap of a younger woman shows a little attention. Just like Petrino did. Just yesterday one got a tip because she demanded my ID before she gave me my sr discount. Men are just easy.
Alpha has nothing to do with it. Bobby Neckbrace and Tucker were/are completely devoid of self control and critical thinking skills, and both have squandered millions on their stupidity.

Hugh Freeze cost himself millions and 6 or 7 yrs of his career from chasing Strange while on the road recruiting

Mike Price gave away the Alabama job and tens of millions because he wanted an ugly old hooker who blabbed about it to anyone willing to listen

The list of men in important positions across all industries defeated by the P is very very long my friends

Looks like Liberty University has reformed shallow Hugh. He no longer likes twat,….b/c the Mr. & Mrs. Falwell jr. showed him @ wuz wrong, & counseled him, & his wife helped as well. He no longer likes his shaft to be gently caressed by professional carresers. Now it’s only the ones he’s got paper work on. And after a stint at Liberty he loves the NCAA like a brother………
….. like Cain loved Able.

So if you good old boy cyber fans don’t care KEEP REV. FREEZES NAMES OUTCHIE MOUTH! …..I mean if you don’t care.

I think we all know sheep like you don’t even care about the truth. Surprise surprise.
What Mel admitted he did with Brenda Tracey is more than enough for Michigan State to fire him and not owe a dime. No matter if that is the full ""truth"" or incomplete.

Tucker might get a little cash from the Spartans to avoid lawyer fees, but it ain't gonna be millions

When your best defense is, “nuh uh, I was just cheating on my wife all normal like!” you’ve probably put yourself in a bad position.
Absolutely this. Some people are focusing heavily on whether or not he provably committed sexual harassment or assault, but I’m not even sure how much that matters.

Even consensual sexual/romantic relationships (which is his defense) with someone your institution has a direct financial relationship with are usually a terrible idea for those in positions of authority because of the ethical conflicts that could result, and it looks even worse when he was already married. Even if he did nothing criminal, it’s going to be hard to argue he didn’t harm the school’s reputation, which was their stated reason for firing him.

and Colorado is looking into a 9 figure buyout package for Deion. He’s coached 4 games and 2 of them were bad.
I heard he owed them 10 million if he left for the NFL after his first season. Not sure how accurate that is.

I hear ya.... Men have been known to think with the wrong head LOL.....

Absolutely this. Some people are focusing heavily on whether or not he provably committed sexual harassment or assault, but I’m not even sure how much that matters.

Even consensual sexual/romantic relationships (which is his defense) with someone your institution has a direct financial relationship with are usually a terrible idea for those in positions of authority because of the ethical conflicts that could result, and it looks even worse when he was already married. Even if he did nothing criminal, it’s going to be hard to argue he didn’t harm the school’s reputation, which was their stated reason for firing him.
High paying jobs often require conduct above reproach. Lots of CEO's have lost their positions due to misconduct.

Hugh Freeze cost himself millions and 6 or 7 yrs of his career from chasing Strange while on the road recruiting

Mike Price gave away the Alabama job and tens of millions because he wanted an ugly old hooker who blabbed about it to anyone willing to listen

The list of men in important positions across all industries defeated by the P is very very long my friends
I hear you too..... At least one point or another in their lives, I think just about every man has done it all for the nookie....

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
Alpha has nothing to do with it. Bobby Neckbrace and Tucker were/are completely devoid of self control and critical thinking skills, and both have squandered millions on their stupidity.

Yes they did, but I still believe both given signals that the women were available

The number of coaches that booty called on the side is endless list.....and doesn't hit their job status. Now Mel Tucker messing around with a woman not employed by MSU but moreso was a contract is unique and could complicate the matter a bit.

Tucker is a wrong morally for this behavior but make no mistake....if he didn't have a losing record last year...this would be a nothing burger and MSU would have no desire to fire him THis is all about MSU walking away from a bad contract and finding a loophole to avoid paying out $80-ish million.

MSU is a dirtbag place for this in a different way than Tucker is a dirtbag.

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
What Mel admitted he did with Brenda Tracey is more than enough for Michigan State to fire him and not owe a dime. No matter if that is the full ""truth"" or incomplete.

Tucker might get a little cash from the Spartans to avoid lawyer fees, but it ain't gonna be millions
JH,

I’d take that bet any day of the week.

The payout will have TWO commas in it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT