ADVERTISEMENT

Good Ole Mel Tucker….

I mentioned that in another thread and posters suggested that a coach leaving creates a waiver. I think you are correct, but others disagree.
I thought the new rule said that a 2nd transfer wiuldn't be approved on the coach leaving. They hsve been denying guys this year. We will see what happens

No doubt- at the very least, even if the contents are gone, they shouldat least be able to retreive the timeline and who sent messages at what time.

If Tucker really did delete the messages, then he's either culpable of at least some liability, or he made a colossal blunder by deleting or failing to make sure to preserve the texts. If this thing was as consensual as he says, he should have known, based on the woman's position and his own position, that this was a high risk affair, and saving the texts could exonerate him. This is going to sound mean of me to say, but, if you're wanting to have a relationship and especially an unprofessional one, with a professional female rights advocate, you better cover your ass.

I don’t think that’s mean at all, it’s common sense when your 80 million is on the line. Now to call it “cold,” sure as he shouldn’t be doing this crap if he’s married and she’s unaware. But you certainly have to CYA.

Reactions: WildcatofNati2
Mel Tucker given notice this afternoon he will be fired, for cause. This is like a required 7 day warning it is coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT