ADVERTISEMENT

I’m proud of a lot of posters that aren’t just happy with a minor bowl.

Things are changing with the fanbase.

I’ve thought UK football fans are the most patient in Power 5 football. If you want to be more you have to do things you haven’t done before. I think it’s time for a refresh for both parties.

Out of the top 8 paid coaches last year. The first 5 were legends.

Mel Tucker- fired
Jimbo- fired

Then Stoops.

That’s the list. We are owed more than what we are getting.
It is a total myth that there are fans that just accept mediocre bowls. By accept do you just mean not demanding the coach and AD be fired? I know a minor bowl in a bad season at UK is one hell of an improvement. We have won as many as eight without major probation attached 6 times in the last 70 years. Stoops owns 3 of those with two of the them being 10 wins. That was of course done with a primarily power running offense which too many fans whined about. Everyone understands you do need a solid passing game but a Benny Snell may have made this a 9-10 win team. I think forcing a failing passing attack this year has been the main issue.

The goal should alwaysbe Atlanta. Otherwise don’t even field a team.
We haven't had a piece of that title in 46 years and you regard anything less totally meaningless? Why are you even a Kentucky fan then? Go hop a bandwagon that will make you happy on occasion.

Some of that might be that those of us who have been die-hard UK fans for the last 50 years would like to see some real football here before we're f*ckin' dead. This charade needs to be over. So tired of mediocre expectations from the administration. They should all be fired.
Nailed it.

The problem with this season didn`t start 5 games ago, it`s been all season. We only beat Eastern 28-17 and we`re much better than them. We did beat Akron 35-3, but we scored 14 of those in the fourth quarter after they got tired. We`ve played undisciplined football all year and the only complete game we`ve played was against Florida.
And I don’t think the UF game was a complete game either. UF just decide not to tackle our running back. Our secondary wasn’t very good that game and our passing game was bad (albeit not needed).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT