ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones said VMI one of worst teams we’ll play

Matt just said this to Ryan
giphy.gif

Guy doesn’t actually know any more about basketball than the average poster on this site.

But I’m guessing he’ll “spin it” that they shot out of their minds and we still won by double figures. Not really that big a deal.

VMI pick a good time to play their game best game of
the season.

Our defense is getting better, other than 25 footers.

Matt Jones is proof that Dungeons and Dragons fans can make it in the real world.

Happy for him. I see him embracing the dwarf paladin as his favorite role playing character.

wow, even for lightning rod Matt Jones, tonights vitriol seems a bit harsh.

I could have sworn I heard him hosting the NFL kickoff show today on ESPN Sirius XM. I never caught the name and I was just trying to catch the time of the Bengals game so I only listened to the commercial break. Must have been someone that sounded just like him.

Reactions: CGblue
wow, even for lightning rod Matt Jones, tonights vitriol seems a bit harsh.

I could have sworn I heard him hosting the NFL kickoff show today on ESPN Sirius XM. I never caught the name and I was just trying to catch the time of the Bengals game so I only listened to the commercial break. Must have been someone that sounded just like him.

He does host that show.

Sometimes teams are just on it.

VMI may be the worst team we will play, but they also had an other-worldly performance, thanks in large part to Bubba. His performance was so insane that it caused our team to put double teams on him, opening up others to hit shots.

Kentucky could play them 10 more times and VMI would never hit near that percentage on 40 or so 3pointers. That's all that needs to be said.

Reactions: UKCATSFREAK
Guy doesn’t actually know any more about basketball than the average poster on this site.

But I’m guessing he’ll “spin it” that they shot out of their minds and we still won by double figures. Not really that big a deal.

Spin it? That's kinda exactly what happened. Can't really spin that. Shot out of their asses is what they did.

That said, I'm glad VMI didn't just roll over. If we want to win the title this year, it won't be from beating teams by 40 that folded mid-way through the first half.

Matt Jones is proof that Dungeons and Dragons fans can make it in the real world.

Happy for him. I see him embracing the dwarf paladin as his favorite role playing character.
Hey don't sully DnD with Matt Jones

I love the pumpers that are excusing this as the "he played out of his mind" excuse. You guys do know that if proper defense had been played, then this 5"11 kid could not have got his shot off cleanly 16 times, right? lol

Dude looked like Steph. Excuse? No. We let him get hot. For sure. The late 3’s? He was guarded properly.

Reactions: SeattleKat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT