ADVERTISEMENT

Way to stick to your guns Mitch

Did Mitch actually publicly demand staff changes? I never heard or read that? When was that?
No. Mitch didn’t say anything of the sort. This was just shit some people threw out there as to what they thought Mitch would do or say. Of course, he didn’t really demand anything. Maybe Cal has to attend some compliance meetings, or maybe he has to tell Mitch (or one of his cronies) what he’s doing about something here or there - but nothing is changing.

No. Mitch didn’t say anything of the sort. This was just shit some people threw out there as to what they thought Mitch would do or say. Of course, he didn’t really demand anything. Maybe Cal has to attend some compliance meetings, or maybe he has to tell Mitch (or one of his cronies) what he’s doing about something here or there - but nothing is changing.
Jones was on a heater those few days. Constantly getting days wrong for meetings, when Cal would even be in the state, and he was the one saying all these demands Mitch would have for Cal to keep his job including obviously staff changes.

There was a crazy confidence that Chin would get fired. The Drew Franklin rant was top tier on Chin though!

I stopped reading at "Jones said". Jones is a cancer to the program.

Oh bullshit. Which media member was calling out Cal on his BS before anyone else? If you don't like Matt, that's fine, but he's trying to protect the program. He went live on air today to blast mitch/cal for the same crap the OP posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: KFuqua
I stopped reading at "Jones said". Jones is a cancer to the program.
No Jones loves the program and would never hurt it. Sometimes the truth hurts but he tells it anyway .
For the state our program is in to think that not one person is being held accountable , that our coach is not committed to change by stating publicly he will recruit five of the best seniors he can and play them is incredible and disheartening .
WHAT THE HELL DOES AN EMPLOYEE HAVE TO DO TO GET FIRED AT UK?

I disagree with Matt on politics. Go back and forth with him on the X quite often.

But his takes on UK Basketball have been spot on for a while now. I admire him for speaking the truth. I know first hand how much he drives Mitch crazy. And hope he keeps talking until we have a new AD and certainly a new men’s basketball coach.

Season 6 Car Over Cliff GIF by ABC Network

Cal at least took the ballgag and knee pads off of MB long enough for them to do a public press conference. That is what I call progress.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT