ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall wants Wichita State and Michigan to play for 2013 title

Even better idea. Get his drunken wife to stand outside of Emmert's office every day screaming about it.
Screen_Shot_2017_03_19_at_4.38.10_PM.0.png

Beat me to it. Lol. [laughing][laughing]

Well, since many players are now ineligible, you'd need to find teams whose players still have eligibility left...or you could rev up the Delorean to 88 mph and snatch that trophy right out of Rick's hands. Where is ol' Do Brown these days?

The issue is that any team Louisville defeated in the tournament can say the same thing as Wichita State. Who's to say that Oregon or Duke would not have won out and defeated both Wichita State and Michigan?

UL Press Release:

"Gregg Marshall is no longer a candidate for the men's basketball head coach position."

They could probably try to round up those rosters in the offseason of the NBA next year and play for charity. It'll never happen officially but it would be a neat charity concept and a lnother stick in the eye for Louisville

Reactions: 59coop
Even better idea. Get his drunken wife to stand outside of Emmert's office every day screaming about it.

She could really celebrate over that. Makers Mark stock would really skyrocket. I have seen where some think he could go to UL, after this year. It would be great to have his sponge of a wife representing UL.

I simply can't see Marshall leaving WSU for UL given that he also passed on IU. I do believe he eventually leaves for a more prestigious job, but it'll have to be the most perfect circumstances and I doubt UL's probation will entice him to leave.

Reactions: brianpoe
You know what scares me the most is that 2 years ago Marshall was Barnhart's dream replacement for Cal. Thank god Cal stayed and we got to avoid that train wreck.

Reactions: KMKAT
No thanks on the Marshall family.

They do however, seem like a fit for the UL family.

I will give Marshall credit and admit his annual meeting against UK would probably be challenging than against Pitino in regards to actual coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT