ADVERTISEMENT

Here's an intriguing player someone could add almost immediately. Naeqwan Tomlin previously K-State.

crawfords corner

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
He was dismissed from K-State(K-State fans were not happy) because of a disorderly conduct charge stemming from an incident at bar. He's set to graduate next week and in the article it says because he didn't suit up for K-State he'd be immediately eligible to play this year. If you remember he had 12 points, 6 boards, and 4 blocks against UK in the tournament last season. Averaged 10.5 pts, 6 rebounds, and a block in his 1 season of college basketball.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Just looking around, it looks like Baylor could use his size. If you’re a top team you have to be really careful about adding a player mid season. Tchmwa-Tchatchoua for Baylor just doesn’t seem like he’ll return to his pre-injury level. Tomlin could be a huge addition for Baylor and I think they are a team to watch for. Memphis will no doubt get involved.

I thought Kansas had first right of refusal on any players with arrest records? At least since Tark retired.
Yes, all criminals go to Kansas without question. A low-class program led by an even lower-class coach!

If Tang dismissed him, he probably wouldn’t be a good fit here. IMO
Sounded to me like Tang wanted to keep him, but the University did not. Regardless, the Cats roster is not one in need of an addition, we can be pretty certain he wasn’t contacted by our staff.

Reactions: cat tat2
I believe I was the one who mentioned Memphis, so I’ll go ahead and take full credit on this one.
You get a gold star.

161870-00.png

From a friend in the KSU President's office.

In addition to the bar skirmish that is publicly known, there is also a domestic assault incident with a gf that ultimately led to the dismissal.

Let Penny have him.

From a friend in the KSU President's office.

In addition to the bar skirmish that is publicly known, there is also a domestic assault incident with a gf that ultimately led to the dismissal.

Let Penny have him.

Memphis and KU make the most sense. I could have also seen him at UC(Cincinnati), Ole Miss with Chris Beard, and Michigan State where Tom Izzo seems to endorse that kind of behavior. Only he knows how to keep it hush hush.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT