ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook

I looked at the numbers for Kentucky almost every single day for close to 6 months. Wish i still had some of the emails/texts i sent with the breakdown. They absolutely did NOT warrant a shutdown of the length it went on, if at all. Especially the schools. It was almost like kids were immune to it and that goes for kids up through 12th grade and beyond. It was basically the flu for anyone under 75 and/or those without 2+ co-morbidities.
The age inflection point was 40-45.

I'm glad you weren't in charge of public health here. Although your capacity to see the future would have been invaluable.

The age inflection point was 40-45.

I'm glad you weren't in charge of public health here. Although your capacity to see the future would have been invaluable.

Any data on countries that had little to no shutdown? By seeing the results would that change your opinion?

Any data on countries that had little to no shutdown? By seeing the results would that change your opinion?
Sweden didn't shut down a much and had ~23,000 deaths. A lower rate of mortality. They also had a 90% buy in over social distancing, masks, etc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT