ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Smith, come on down!!!

I'd like to have Smith and Johnson if Diallo leaves and we don't get Knox. If Diallo leaves we will only have 3 guards next year. We could really use Johnson AND Smith.

Smith will either pick Illinois or Michigan State imo.
Good. We didn't want him, he's terrible, and he's mean! And he sews socks that smell.

Isn't that what we're supposed to say about recruits when we realize they're not coming here?

Illinois probably needs him more than we do. Still would have been a great get though.

Last edited:
Reactions: crpoore
Good. We didn't want him, he's terrible, and he's mean!

Isn't that what we're supposed to say about recruits when we realize they're not coming here?
Personally, I wouldn't mind having him at UK next season, but I just don't see it happening.

NO! A Smith commitment would mean that HD has gone rogue and has decided to backtrack on everything he had said to coach Cal concerning next season.

HD WAS EXPECTED to declare.

We are BIG TIME leaders for Johnson and Bamba.

This will be one otge most fun teams to watch Cal has built. Positisionless without a weakness.

In my completely worthless opinion, as always.

Good. We didn't want him, he's terrible, and he's mean! And he sews socks that smell.

Illinois probably needs him more than we do. Still would have been a great get though.

He would've been nice to have but I wasn't expecting him to play much next season if he came here. Once we got Baker I sort of figured the ship had sailed with him and Johnson was the primary wing target remaining (aside from Knox) due to his experience and proven shooting on at a Division 1 power conference school.

Smith will be a good player for Illinois and I wish him well when not playing UK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT