ADVERTISEMENT

Malachi Moreno commits to UK!

Moreno was really talking up the Mullins kid in the KSR interview after his commitment. Even more so than Jasper.
Yes sir. He’s the real deal in my opinion. Not that it has to be one or the other because both would be great together, ow if I had to pick just one it Mullins all day. May not be a popular choice but for my two cents he’s the perfect fit. I just want kids who want to win college basketball games again and love Kentucky more than wanting to show out for scouts. I know not all our kids the last few years were like that but some were for sure. A different conversation I suppose. Thanks mcwildcat.

Congratulations on signing with UK and Coach Mark Pope. Now put in the work and handle your business on becoming the best basketball player possible. Welcome to the BBN family!
I absolutely think that will happen. Pope is all about character, putting in the work, THINKING about your game, analzying the opponent. Cal was all about the NBA and encouraging his players to work on their stupid NBA brand and social media, rather than working on their game and trying to win titles.

Reactions: jeffky
Said that what separates him from all other centers is his ability to score from a lot of different spots on the floor. Said to have good footwork also. Without shoes he is 6-10.5. With shoes just a hair under 7-0.
Now if he could have stepped on a certain PUKE player from 1992, he would be a bunch of hairs over 7-0.

Reactions: jeffky
I absolutely think that will happen. Pope is all about character, putting in the work, THINKING about your game, analzying the opponent. Cal was all about the NBA and encouraging his players to work on their stupid NBA brand and social media, rather than working on their game and trying to win titles.
God, reading you write the same thing in every post is old AF. Do you have any other thoughts or does this just replay in your head nonstop?

Actually, just having KY kids alone shouldn't keep the fans happy for long. Everyone wants them to be KY kids, but they need to be good enough to play here.
They are. Unless you think kids being recruited by Arkansas, North Carolina, Ohio State, South Carolina, etc aren’t good enough to play here…

Pope has now beaten Cal's ass for Moreno and Garrison.

Let's keep it going, coach!
Can’t be, some said Cal leaving would kill us and whoever would we get? Now we get good recruits, coaching, in game adjustments, out of bound plays, and tradition back. Boom.

Reactions: will1976
Great pickup! In-state kid, wants to play at UK, tons of upside...

The Pope Era is looking good!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT