ADVERTISEMENT

Malachi Moreno commits to UK!

Moreno was really talking up the Mullins kid in the KSR interview after his commitment. Even more so than Jasper.
Yes sir. He’s the real deal in my opinion. Not that it has to be one or the other because both would be great together, ow if I had to pick just one it Mullins all day. May not be a popular choice but for my two cents he’s the perfect fit. I just want kids who want to win college basketball games again and love Kentucky more than wanting to show out for scouts. I know not all our kids the last few years were like that but some were for sure. A different conversation I suppose. Thanks mcwildcat.

Congratulations on signing with UK and Coach Mark Pope. Now put in the work and handle your business on becoming the best basketball player possible. Welcome to the BBN family!
I absolutely think that will happen. Pope is all about character, putting in the work, THINKING about your game, analzying the opponent. Cal was all about the NBA and encouraging his players to work on their stupid NBA brand and social media, rather than working on their game and trying to win titles.

Reactions: Fox2monk and jeffky
I absolutely think that will happen. Pope is all about character, putting in the work, THINKING about your game, analzying the opponent. Cal was all about the NBA and encouraging his players to work on their stupid NBA brand and social media, rather than working on their game and trying to win titles.
God, reading you write the same thing in every post is old AF. Do you have any other thoughts or does this just replay in your head nonstop?

Actually, just having KY kids alone shouldn't keep the fans happy for long. Everyone wants them to be KY kids, but they need to be good enough to play here.
They are. Unless you think kids being recruited by Arkansas, North Carolina, Ohio State, South Carolina, etc aren’t good enough to play here…

Now if he could have stepped on a certain PUKE player from 1992, he would be a bunch of hairs over 7-0.
???? Moreno wasn't even born in 1992. What a dumb post. What does Moreno have to do with Laettner ? Laettner stepped on a UK player in 92. Maybe I am missing something, but your post (like 99% of yours) make ZERO sense.

Also, If players did not work on their game while here, how did they end up drafted so high and become stars in the NBA ? I do not really recall ANY UK players working on their social media while at UK ? Now they do, like ALL teenagers, do post on social media, do you ? Read Moreno's comments about what Pope told him why he should come to UK, I will give you a hint,,,, to become a player NO NBA team would not draft. Sounds like Mr. Moreno is working on his NBA brand already. Of course ALL top players do, not some ALL. The end goal of any players is to play in the NBA and get paid. ALL players, even Pope coached ones. Remember Robinson staying in the draft until the very last minute ?? Why do you think he did that ? That "stupid" NBA brand you call it, will take care of players families for generations. DO your work and try to build a future for yourself and kids ??? I hope so, so don't knock the kids who do.

???? Moreno wasn't even born in 1992. What a dumb post. What does Moreno have to do with Laettner ? Laettner stepped on a UK player in 92. Maybe I am missing something, but your post (like 99% of yours) make ZERO sense.

Also, If players did not work on their game while here, how did they end up drafted so high and become stars in the NBA ? I do not really recall ANY UK players working on their social media while at UK ? Now they do, like ALL teenagers, do post on social media, do you ? Read Moreno's comments about what Pope told him why he should come to UK, I will give you a hint,,,, to become a player NO NBA team would not draft. Sounds like Mr. Moreno is working on his NBA brand already. Of course ALL top players do, not some ALL. The end goal of any players is to play in the NBA and get paid. ALL players, even Pope coached ones. Remember Robinson staying in the draft until the very last minute ?? Why do you think he did that ? That "stupid" NBA brand you call it, will take care of players families for generations. DO your work and try to build a future for yourself and kids ??? I hope so, so don't knock the kids who do.

That poster has said repeatedly all former UK players are dead to her post UK and she doesn't care about them post UK. She views UK players as a possession.

On the commit, great get for Pope and UK. I agree with others Johnson is not a must get. I don't like him potentially going to Bama as Oats will find a way to utilize him well but is what it is.

That isn't possible according to Cal's jock sniffers.
Did Cal not beat UK for Davis from FIU ? He was a HUGE portal signing, top 3. I am glad he is gone, really think Pope will do really well here, glad to have him, it was time for Cal to go. But he will get his share of top recruits, you can bank on it. He got Jonas Aidoo from UT, got UK commits Boogie Fland, Billy Richmond, Karter Knox, and 3 former UK players to follow him to Arkansas. So lets not act like Cal lost any battle. Myself, I would take Jonel Davis, Aidoo, Fland, Knox, and Richmond over Garrison and Moreno. Pope will be just fine and will get players to come to UK, but if he only ends up half as good as Cal recruiting, that is a big win for UK. Wagner, Z, and Thiero will do very well at Arkansas, to say they won't is just sour grapes. Let it go, Cal is GONE. Not a Cal "jock sniffer", whatever that is suppose to mean, just I call it as I see it. Pope is NOT Cal when it comes to recruiting, but then again, nobody really is. So stop with the petty "Pope beat Cal" nonsense.

Pope, getting it done, we now have 3 Kentucky high schools' kids, let's make it 4 with Johnson. This alone should make our fans happy, all of them have been highly recruited kids who know what it means to wear the blue.
Absolutely. There are lots of young people with great talent who want to represent our state. I love these young men for staying at home. Thank you for the Dad’s and Mom’s who stayed up late watching an 11:30pm game when things were different. It passed down through Blue Blood obviously. It’s a good day!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT