ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

My personal fav Smashburger options when I'm making them for myself on the Blackstone:

1) Tostito's Nacho Cheese Dip, Grilled Onion, Jalapeño. *Edit - Forgot the bacon

2) Frisch's Tartar Sauce, pickles, American, Shredded Lettuce

3) Burger Sauce, American, pickles, onion

4.) Mushroom & Swiss

5) Pepperjack, Mayo

I am perfectly content with any of those options, and will mix and match depending on availability.

If I am being honest, would rather have Mullins over JJ. Much better shooter and "fits" better, IMO. IF Jasper can get his shot and shot selection under control, sign him up, but his %'s are not what an elite guards should be. High volume, over 8 threes taken a game, 26%. Not to mention careless / loose with the ball. A high school D'Angelo Russell if you will.
Mullins is 6-4, averaged 25/ 6.5 rebounds / 3.2 assist / 3.2 steals. Widely known as one of if not the best shooter in high school. Johnson a little too streaky for me, but has a better all around offensive arsenal, but shot selection not a strength.

- I tell you what’s worse than moving is staging a house for pictures to list it. We go live Monday and I’m sick of the process already.

- Can’t say a burger would be my pick for a last meal, but I wouldn’t be upset if it was.

All the worry of condiments but not a mention of the cook tells me a lot. Medium to Medium well and no condiments are necessary, but if that thing is well done then I’m adding mustard and pickles and dipping it in ketchup.

No shame!

- Just landed the #1 center prospect out of high school and haven’t seen a game yet.

Sticking to my guns that I ain’t worried about Pope or recruiting.

-ketchup is for French fries, and meatloaf mix. That's it.

-not a relaxing weekend:

-birthday celebration for wife w/ her peeps then going to see a friend's kid's rap debut at the fishtank tonight...yvng proxy, we'll see.

-tennis match tomorrow evening followed by a book release party for a friend.

-moving Stella(segunda) into her dorm at UK Sunday... dreading the chaos.

^officially an empty nester after that. Mrs Rudd better limber up.

-How does parking work these days at Memorial for actual events? Like, just wherever you can find a spot on campus or what?
That new garage down where Kennedy's used to be seems to be the most popular spot, if you can't get in the (increasingly shrinking) Memorial lot. It's not too bad a walk.

Go-to burger config...

Pretzel bun
Burger either marinated with Worcestershire or dabbed with a bit
Spicy brown mustard
Pepperjack cheese

Ketchup completely unnecessary with those flavors.

Go-to burger config...

Pretzel bun
Burger either marinated with Worcestershire or dabbed with a bit
Spicy brown mustard
Pepperjack cheese

Ketchup completely unnecessary with those flavors.
I don't even know where to start with this.

S Reactions GIF

going to see a friend's kid's rap debut at the fishtank tonight...yvng proxy, we'll see.
Did this friend loan you a significant amount of money you haven't repaid, help you cover up a murder, and/or is actively helping you conceal an affair?

I don't care how good a friend I have -- their kid's rap debut is a hard nope.

- Stayed at Nashville Four Seasons for a conference this weekend. It was nice but I give a slight nod to the Nashville JW Marriott.

- Morgan Wallen’s bar is cheesy and corporate. I liked Eric Church’s bar. Neither touch Legends or Tootsies (first two floors).

- Nashville’s off its ass but I still enjoy it.

- Love when you see an article in a respected media outlet with a bolded headline like “Gen Z Drinks Less Than Previous Generations.” Well no shit. I don’t need 500 words or charts. It’s simple- weed is legal now.

- Best thing about having daughters? I’ll never have to deal with fall baseball. Jesus Christ.

- Haven’t heard a Post Malone country song I liked but he’s always seemed like a genuinely good guy who’s kind to fans and a good hang.

- Key to a good smashburger is grinding an onion and mixing it in with the ground beef.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT