ADVERTISEMENT

Lynn Bowden’s Rookie Highlights

Nice video. Not sure some of those plays should've been 'highlights' as some went for like 2 yards. Didn't he have a TD or two? Surely those should've been included. He was fun to watch.

He definitely is adept at making the first two or three guys miss. Seems he always good for some YAC. I think he will get utilized more and more next season. I’d like to see what he can do over a full season. He seems to have a good combo going with Tua.
Agreed..... I think he probably needs to bulk up just a little, he takes a lot of hits. Tua seems to like him as a safety outlet, Tua probably would have used his wheels on most of those plays when he was in college.

Amazing how the level of brutality steps up in the NFL. Lynn took some straight up, squared up shots in the league highlights; whereas at UK they were glancing blows many times and just not as clean. Also, he was normally pushing pile or pointed toward the end zone in college. Several of those 1 on 1 hits in NFL he got tossed around. With that said, he had an impressive debut this season!

Reactions: JasonRDunn
Sure not the wide-open spaces in NFL as in college. D's much better.
Yep! I don't expect Bowden to ever be a true big play guy, more like a move the sticks guy. Just as valuable in the NFL. Most of the big play guys in the NFL have that breakaway speed that Bowden doesn't have.

Reactions: JasonRDunn
As a long suffering Dolphins fan, I'm stoked Bowden got some good reps this past year. I'm hopeful he can keep working into that starting slot position and throw in a gadget play here and there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT