ADVERTISEMENT

Luckie and Higgins

I don’t like West Virginia at all....but that was pretty bad. Sadly, you expect these types of things to go down at The Phog. Most corrupt home court/field advantage in sports.

Reactions: Cindog28
Higgins .......... I bet a lot of KU boosters used his money laundering business.... IRS and FBI should check it out... I bet anything there are a lot of out of state checks that came in for a local roofing business.

Reactions: The_Catfather
Jim Burr is not impressed.
240_F_150395633_5M5niNBgwLjlX5AKB9kRUsf15mxrEm6A.jpg

Reactions: hotelblue
Officials know the foul breakdown. Almost always they look for ways to even things out.
The fact that they did not says a lot. Pathetic...

Reactions: musrat59
"“The sad part is they (Kansas) don’t need it. They are a good team and are very well coached. They don’t need that, man. They don’t need somebody to do that. And I’m going to tell you what. There’s something wrong when you do that to kids who played their heart out (like that).” - Huggins
Sounds like us last year.

I watched the game and WV sucked at the end of the game. They lost because they didn't play well. I think that they are a rough and tough team that tries to bully and it caught up to them today. I hate Kansas, but WVU had a chance to win and did not. Huggy Bear got thrown out on purpose once he knew he had lost.

I watched the game and WV sucked at the end of the game. They lost because they didn't play well. I think that they are a rough and tough team that tries to bully and it caught up to them today. I hate Kansas, but WVU had a chance to win and did not. Huggy Bear got thrown out on purpose once he knew he had lost.
If you watched that game and didn't comprehend how one sided the officiating was you need to quit watching basketball

23 free throws to two?

Yup. That free throw disparity is a figment of everyone else's imagination.

Kansas was a 3.5 point favorite and ended up covering pretty easily. It's obvious from what we've seen with John Higgins in the past, and tonight, he's on the take, either from someone close to him betting on games or money being laundered into his roofing business.

No one will ever convince me that man isn't a criminal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT