ADVERTISEMENT

LSU basketball player killed.

God Bless his family and friends during this time of loss. It is an extreme hurt that cannot be comprehended looking in at the situation. My they have peace during this troubling time.

Unbelievably tragic.

One of their beat writers literally just posted an article yesterday about how this kid had a tremendous off-season and had seized a leadership role on the team.

All cut short.

Heartbreaking news for everyone involved. Hope UK does something to honor him when they come to Lexington.

I didn’t recognize the name but I recognize the face. Tragic news for his family, his team, and the university.

Regardless of skill level it’s a tragedy, but he was going to be an up and coming player that was set to be one of the key players for LSU this year. Terribly sad news to wake up to today.

That's awful news to see this morning. Thoughts and prayers out to the Bayou Bengals and the Sims family. Like the poster above said, UK should honor this kid somehow when LSU rolls into town. Moment of silence, leave an extra seat at the end of the bench open, etc. I don't know really. No matter how good this kid was basketball wise, it still hurts seeing someone killed at such a young age.

Remember him down at LSU, last season when Kentucky won down there.. Tragic, tragic news, prayers for all parties involved, especially the Sims family..

How awful
Thoughts and prayers to the young man, his family, friends and the LSU team and fanbase

Reactions: Cindog28
How awful
Thoughts and prayers to the young man, his family, friends and the LSU team and fanbase
Between this and the O'Neal story a bad day for college basketball and the young people who play it. There is no sanctuary from life(on this side of the ground) it can only be lived or endured.

:cry:

8041190.jpg

RIP.

Reactions: Fox2monk and kev69
This is so sad to hear, just like when the Memphis football player was shit to death. Thoughts to him and his family and LSU. Terrible to hear

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT