ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs GA tech

You would think running between the tackles isn’t an option but they keep on doing it. Haven’t seen a tunnel screen or anything this half other than crap that’s not working yet they’re dead set on doing it.

Just giving away a game. Unbelievable. That QB fumble and GaTech has no clue how to tackle. They look like a bunch of scared little bitches on the sideline right now.

I hate it so much but UL will win a lot of games because the ACC is simply that bad and UL gets to play the worst of their worst this year.

Reactions: seccats04
Two bad teams, but you'll never know it with Louisville's schedule. How does a so-called major conference team get only ONE ranked opponent? The good news is that they will have a big fat win-loss record when we curb-stomp them....again.

I will say it's the best I've seen Louisville play defense in years
Mmmm. Surrendering 34?!?

Yeah, they out scored Tech, and stopped them in the 3rd quarter, but this not a defensive gem.

Tech scored 35 against their FCS opponent last year. That is the only game in ‘22-23 that exceeded their 34 point total, tonight!

Looks like Louisville is right back in the hunt for a National Championship folks!

Would have been hilarious to watch Louisville lose tonight but two missed FG and a fumble in FG range by Georgia Tech...these were two bad football teams.

The Hawaii-Vanderbilt game was better.

Looks like Louisville is right back in the hunt for a National Championship folks!

Would have been hilarious to watch Louisville lose tonight but two missed FG and a fumble in FG range by Georgia Tech...these were two bad football teams.

I watched 5 mins of this one and 0 seconds of that other one. So many better things to do on a Friday night.

All terrible teams.

Not saying UL are world-beaters, but their schedule is poopie.

Reactions: WILDCAT WILLIE69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT