ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs GA tech

First time I’ve watched Tech since they ran their career ending triple option, I know a lot of teams hated playing them.

Reactions: EliteBlue
I asked for more targeting penalty reviews and damned if they aren't giving them to me. It's kind of like when David Letterman said baseball should make itself more exciting by calling more balks.

Reactions: trueblujr2
It’s a close enough matchup so far to be mildly entertaining while not much else is going on tonight, but neither team impresses me much. Especially the QB. Both these guys are missing throws all over the place.

Reactions: bluecoon1
Louisville's offensive line is still small.
That's what I've said to people thinking they are going to be better. Jeff Brohm may be a good coach but when the other teams offensive and defensive lines are just a lot bigger than you, it's hard to coach that. You recruit that and that takes time.

Reactions: TheBlueCat
I thought Louisville may go 8-4 with that schedule, but I have to now say 6-6 at best. Their defensive line is still small and the linebackers are slow with little length. Anytime a team takes 20+ transfers, they weren`t very good to start with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT