ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs GA tech

Just giving away a game. Unbelievable. That QB fumble and GaTech has no clue how to tackle. They look like a bunch of scared little bitches on the sideline right now.
This one on the coach. Ball on the 15 with about 3 minutes left and he calls a pass play that takes forever. Run the ball, bleed the clock, and at least get a chip shot field goal.

First time I’ve watched Tech since they ran their career ending triple option, I know a lot of teams hated playing them.
They honestly should go back to it or a variation of option heavy football.

They can’t compete on the national recruiting trail and UGA owns the state so you aren’t getting your first pick off the key skill positions to run pro style.

But Atlanta produces a ton of athletes and you can definitely build a solid D and put your best athlete at QB and find a power running back 3star similar to CRod build; go get big corn fed Olinemen and commit to being a 7-8 win bowl team yearly with the occasional big year like they were. Basically, be the team we were during the Bowden year.

Their sustained success and decade+ of “we need to take that last step” gave them false confidence that they could run a traditional system and compete w UGA/Bama/UF/LSU all around them. They’ve met the reality of their place on the totem pole now when it comes to recruiting a traditional system against their powerhouse neighbors. Their best bet is to put the best athletes they can find in the backfield and get 3yards a carry w a big OLine and then play ball/clock control D.

It isn’t sexy but it is effective. You’ll just never win a championship that way in todays age…but it will keep you competitive and relevant in 80% of your games and make you a yearly bowl team

Reactions: bluecoon1
According to some on their board, they think Leary sucks, believe GT would have whooped us, and think we have a super easy schedule. Yes, they're already talking smack after escaping Georgia Tech last night. I expect nothing less since we're rivals and it's their job to downplay our team and season. Doesn't change the fact that Thanksgiving weekend can't come soon enough so we can beat them by double digits again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT