ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville @ Kentucky

TOMCATS1990

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2019
Will be played on New Years Eve at Rupp. Let’s hope KY ends 2022 with a W. I don’t want my New Years Eve night to have a hangover from a loss. From alcohol is fine.

I might grow a new years' line beard, get hammered on crown royal, and get some hookers just to celebrate the occasion.

Reactions: ukfan041
Considering Payne's taking his sweet time building the roster, I'm not sure how I feel about it. Regardless, UK will be heavy favorites - it will just come down to who Payne finishes off the roster with if we'll have a punchers chance.

Considering Payne's taking his sweet time building the roster, I'm not sure how I feel about it. Regardless, UK will be heavy favorites - it will just come down to who Payne finishes off the roster with if we'll have a punchers chance.
Did you guys have a puncher’s chance this year? Just trying to frame your level of expectation.

Reactions: ukfan041
Its been a few years since we got to witness the annual bluegrass beatdown. Gonna be a fun one on NYE

Kenny is about to spank calaparis butt. It's all good though, calapari will just say the only thing that matters is March...

ADVERTISEMENT