ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is Hot Garbage...

RonEJones

Junior
Apr 8, 2010
They are playing a bad Wake team at home and are getting pounded 56-35 mid-Q4. Wake is the 2nd worst team in the ACC (UL is the worst) with a Mike Majors looking defense and are still putting the clown suit on Lil Bro.

Now I f'in love it. Their bandwagon fans deserve it. Live in Louisville and have watched them rapidly build up their program on the back of shady dealings and an anything to win mentality. It's nice watching them suck all around and their "fans" suddenly interested in the world series and women's basketball.

Still puzzling to me. I knew they wouldn't be world beaters but never thought I'd see a Honest Bob team this bad at offense.

But BPGHOST said they were a football school and a much better program than us. Tried to tell that moron that for years our programs have run in cycles and we have similar histories. Can't tell the uneducated what they do not want to believe.

But BPGHOST said they were a football school and a much better program than us. Tried to tell that moron that for years our programs have run in cycles and we have similar histories. Can't tell the uneducated what they do not want to believe.

In ButtPlugGhost's defense, most UL fans have only been UL fans for about 10 years. They don't understand ebs and flows of programs.

Could UK fans outnumber UL fans when we play them in a few weeks at The Bucket?

It looked like there where only 15-20K fans in the stands. If they don't turn it around, it will be like a UK home game as there's no way they'll want to be in the stands watching their big bro spank their butt.

Reactions: UKUGA
It looked like there where only 15-20K fans in the stands. If they don't turn it around, it will be like a UK home game as there's no way they'll want to be in the stands watching their big bro spank their butt.

$$$ being lost when they need $$$

They won’t be turning anything around this year. They will most likely go into the UK game still at 2 wins, 3 tops. They can’t beat Clemson, doubt they can win at Syracuse so reall only chance is at home against nc state and that ain’t happening either. 2-9 couldn’t happen to a better bunch,

They are playing a bad Wake team at home and are getting pounded 56-35 mid-Q4. Wake is the 2nd worst team in the ACC (UL is the worst) with a Mike Majors looking defense and are still putting the clown suit on Lil Bro.

Now I f'in love it. Their bandwagon fans deserve it. Live in Louisville and have watched them rapidly build up their program on the back of shady dealings and an anything to win mentality. It's nice watching them suck all around and their "fans" suddenly interested in the world series and women's basketball.

Still puzzling to me. I knew they wouldn't be world beaters but never thought I'd see a Honest Bob team this bad at offense.
Ron, you're just trying to up your likes! Lol.

Too easy, bro.

Could UK fans outnumber UL fans when we play them in a few weeks at The Bucket?

As a season ticket holder for UL games (and for full disclosure was not at the game today due to medical condition) I would expect it to look more like a UK home game than a UL home game.

Obviously the program is disarray. Those that did not support the return of BP are making it known again that it was not a fully supported action. Some think the worse the season is the easier it will be to make the needed change. That is a toxic attitude. So its definitely not a good time for UL sports and especially football.

Tickets should be easy to get for UK folks in a few weeks.

Peace. Good luck today. Especially David Bouvier.

Reactions: theycallmefrancis
Don't see how Bobby keeps his job at this point. It's obvious he's simply not the same coach he was 10 years ago even when he had Lamar Jackson under center.

Vince Tyra's trying to put his stamp on the program and Bobby is about the only Jurich holdover remaining. Gotta hope we can come up with the buyout somehow.

"They'll find the money to buy him out".

I hear that here in Louisville over and over.

They're delusional. It's a destination program in their mind

Will be a UK home game, and it will be glorious. Get ready, it will be like no other scene in the history of the rivalry as it will be a UK home game. I think UK will have 40,000 fans there, especially after this huge win tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT