ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for Video

BLEEDBLUE444

Senior
Mar 6, 2012
I was at the game and as LSU players were going into the tunnel a couple of them (maybe just one) stopped and started dancing while exchanging some words with the fans, it looked like. Not sure on any specifics or details, but does anyone have a video or clip of them doing this??

Will Wade was pretty classless too the way he acted after the game, will love to see video of all this if anyone has it, thanks!

I was at the game and as LSU players were going into the tunnel a couple of them (maybe just one) stopped and started dancing while exchanging some words with the fans, it looked like. Not sure on any specifics or details, but does anyone have a video or clip of them doing this??

Will Wade was pretty classless too the way he acted after the game, will love to see video of all this if anyone has it, thanks!
Happens bro. Nothing to get excited about. We throw Ls down to Lousivlle fans. They won a game at Rupp. Let them be happy.

If the players don't like it, just win, play better

Reactions: STL_Cat
Ha this place never changes, no one even knows my reasoning for the video request. I also never said they were doing anything wrong by celebrating, just stated it was classless, which it was. Anyhow, if anyone does find the video, I could use it, thanks!

That’s the kind of thing that happens when your team is DEEP in their head. Rent free.

Like KU @ KSTATE. After beating a team that they were picked to beat, is better than, and has a 1.5 game lead in the conference............

They stormed the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT