ADVERTISEMENT

Long time poster and Cat fan in need of help

Ben101er

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2004
Ashland, KY
Future City Cat, who has been posting since 2006, has had a bad run of luck, and needs some help. He has set up a "Go Fund Me" account, where he has described his difficulties. He has been in a shelter, and on the streets, for awhile now, and is trying to get back on his feet. He has given me permission to post his account, which is "Desperate Gary Elrod" and for me to make a plea for help, on his behalf. Please go to his account and read his story. If your heart moves you to action, please help this long-time Cat fan to get off the street, and make a new start, by making a donation to his account. Thanks, in advance.

Future City Cat, who has been posting since 2006, has had a bad run of luck, and needs some help. He has set up a "Go Fund Me" account, where he has described his difficulties. He has been in a shelter, and on the streets, for awhile now, and is trying to get back on his feet. He has given me permission to post his account, which is "Desperate Gary Elrod" and for me to make a plea for help, on his behalf. Please go to his account and read his story. If your heart moves you to action, please help this long-time Cat fan to get off the street, and make a new start, by making a donation to his account. Thanks, in advance.

I use to be in email with FCC. Why is he on the streets? He’s an awesome guy. What the eff happened?

Reactions: Ben101er
I use to be in email with FCC. Why is he on the streets? He’s an awesome guy. What the eff happened?

Even though he gave me permission to post what I have, I really don't feel comfortable airing his problems on a forum. Go to his "Go Fund Me" page and you can read his story. He had some really bad things happen to him, and he compounded them with some bad decision making. It all led up to a sad situation. I just hope folks will find it in their hearts to help him, as he tries to help himself.

Ben101er you are a awesome friend to have ! I'm also honored that we are friends. Helping a friend or anyone out during a crises is an awesome act. Thank you for getting out this information!

Even though he gave me permission to post what I have, I really don't feel comfortable airing his problems on a forum. Go to his "Go Fund Me" page and you can read his story. He had some really bad things happen to him, and he compounded them with some bad decision making. It all led up to a sad situation. I just hope folks will find it in their hearts to help him, as he tries to help himself.
Donating today any Wildcat fan is a brother to me

Ben, thanks. I still haven’t figured out how to get funds from GoFundMe. More than frustrating. I’ve done all they instructed. They don’t have a phone number that I can find. If anyone does please post it. FCC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT