Height: 5'10"
Weight: 154 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde or Strawberry
Eye Color: Green

Charges
  • #1 Terroristic Threatening in the 3rd Degree
    BOND: $1000

Other Arrests

I’m a gun owner but buying 2000 rounds? Should that be some sort of red flag?
Probably. The sad part is I'm guessing this country could agree on reasonable gun control measures if we all stepped back from our media/propaganda bubbles and thought logically. The fact is this just doesn't happen in other western countries like it does here. It needs to change.

Probably. The sad part is I'm guessing this country could agree on reasonable gun control measures if we all stepped back from our media/propaganda bubbles and thought logically. The fact is this just doesn't happen in other western countries like it does here. It needs to change.
Nope. Just need more good guys with guns (sarcasm)

Tragic and horrible.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those that were murdered.

Mark my words, he will be taken down by another guy/gal with a gun. Lots of law abiding gun owners in that area.

Well considering the libs let every felon from South of the border into the country in the last 3 years, a few mass shootings are the price we’re gonna have to pay because in no way can we afford to give up our guns.

You know a lot of people dropping $500 in ammo a month?

You are one stupid SOB

Some. That’s not a lot. Why so angry?

I’ll wait till we know details. The internet is sometimes wrong.

But what I have hard time comprehending is this:

When some disaster happens like a psycho shooting random people, a certain subset of folks like to say things like “ban guns” and whatnot. Also, in other situations, a certain subset of people want to blame fascist police for things.

So, if crazy people want to kill good people, why in the world should good people not have tools necessary to stop a threat?

If you think 2000 rounds is a lot, you've probably not been to any hands on training and/or spent a day at the range shooting anything other than a bolt action rifle. Every class I've taken required minimum 500 rounds and sometimes recommended up to 1000 for a full day session.

If you're a gun owner, you should attend training, imo, and spend time shooting.

Yes, since we started shipping all of our ammo to Ukraine the cost has been through the roof. But just a few short years ago, it was normal to burn through 400 or more rounds of 9mm, 400 rounds of .223, and fill time shooting hundreds of rounds of .22 in a day at the range for well < $200.

One more thing, anybody who shoots regularly (as you should if you own a gun for self-defense or sporting purposes) should buy bulk and stock up when ammo is relatively low cost and available. Else you'll be paying out the ass or staying home during the droughts. Common sense.

So, anybody hear what happened yet? Reports seem to be all over the place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT