ADVERTISEMENT

Do you feel really good about the QB room ??

Do you feel really good about the QB room ??

• YES

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • MO

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megablue

All-American
Oct 2, 2012
Stoops said he felt really good about the QB room going into the season. Do you ??
I want to, but I'm really worried.

Doesn’t matter who is the QB behind this ass Oline
Right. They look as if they have no QBs, no RBs, no WRs, no TEs but until they get the OL fixed it's hard to judge everything else. I just wonder what these coaches have been doing lo these many months because the OL looks much, much worse than at anytime since John Schlarman's passing. The effort, focus, prep was beyond pathetic today. Time for coaches/players to have a come to Jesus meeting.

For sure the Oline has to play better....but that was an awful showing by Brock.

Didn't step up in pocket one time....just runs back into edge rusher vs. ever stepping up. Brock stumbles over his own feet multiple times dropping back, etc...just abysmal play from Brock and Bush looks like a bush league tutor.

Reactions: plumdog69
For sure the Oline has to play better....but that was an awful showing by Brock.

Didn't step up in pocket one time....just runs back into edge rusher vs. ever stepping up. Brock stumbles over his own feet multiple times dropping back, etc...just abysmal play from Brock and Bush looks like a bush league tutor.
💯💯💯

I do, it’s the O line that’s a disaster. Not really saying at this point Brock is the answer, but behind this trash O Line, I don’t see any QB doing much.
This. SC rushed THREE and they all got through in less than a second it seemed. No QB is gonna be able to handle that. Not consistently.

And worse, Stoops won't want to adjust his philosophy to deal with a porous offensive line. Frustrating. There are styles you can run to mitigate that. Neither Stoops nor Hamdall want to do that I think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT